Reviews for Ranma and His Blue Mamodo Book
Nice story!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Excellent fic.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
interesting only recently that ive started watching zatch is a good pairing for ranma,although i still prefer it up
Zero-Nightmare chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Excellent Story!

Lupine is a great mamodo and has a lot in cmoon with Ranma (BTW it was funny to see him fight against his tail) and Nodoka making him clean was hillarious.

Even if the voes were RanmaxMegumi, i don't know if you could also pair Sherry up with him, just a suggestion or if you could pair him up with her in another version. Though it'd be funny to see the reactions of the NWC if they saw him with either Megumi, Sherry or both.

Kuno's mamodo is named Oro? Ruroini Kenshin anyone?

I hope you can update this story, is pretty awesome, wonder how will things go when Zophis meets Ranma and Lupine.

Thanks for the great story.

See you!
Cococrash11 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Maybe its too late to vote but I vote for Sherry. Good story.
Cococrash11 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Don't you think Sherry make a better couple with Ranma? With their relationship Lupine and Brago can fight everyday. I mean since Megumi had Kiyomaro. Still its a good story.

P.S. I was like 9-10 years when I comment along time. Right now I'm 17. So I will try my best to write my comment carefully. But you were kinda of a jerk.
Cococrash11 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
THe part about Ranma's mom outsmart Nabiki nice. So what type of magic is Lupine? Tree?
Cococrash11 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I like the part about Lupine's name. Also I was a kid back I had little idea how the fanfic works and now I do.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE! DX

I really like this story! Or, at least, hand it over to someone else to write DX

I would love to write something like this
Lord Tsuki chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Hi! This is a good story but...is it discontinued? a! why are all the stories I like discontinued? That is sad. Oh well I hope you start writing on it agin soon! Baibai
Fox Boss chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Update this story, it's great!
avatoa chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
Please update this story fo it is kickass.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
I got an idia. How about you give Ryoga a mamodo. One as dipressing as he is.(Aqua Girl)
HolyMage Mouto chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
What exactly happened to Sherry when you sent her down that trap door and is Lupine a forest based Mamodo.
Archangel Igneel chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
When the heck are you going to update this story! It's been a year since you last updated. This story has a lot of potential so update as sxoon as you can please.