Reviews for Ranma and His Blue Mamodo Book
Aoi Usa chapter 8 . 7/2
I know that you probably not like what I'm going to, but I really just want to know...if you are still continue this story? I really like this story. Not only that but ranma is getting some respect from others and I'm also glad that you broke off the engagement between ranma and Akane. Even though I would have SherryXRanma and KiyoXMegumi pairing it still a good story and though it is a good pairing. I love the part with you putting in Nabiki getting a job and with Ranma getting lupine dogs toys and how the latter tail was wagging.

P.S. sorry for rambling just wanted for to know how much I this story and letting you know some of opinions of the story.
bearfan23 chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
i have a mamodo i would like to submit
shugokage chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Nice story!
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Excellent fic.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
interesting only recently that ive started watching zatch is a good pairing for ranma,although i still prefer it up
Zero-Nightmare chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
Excellent Story!

Lupine is a great mamodo and has a lot in cmoon with Ranma (BTW it was funny to see him fight against his tail) and Nodoka making him clean was hillarious.

Even if the voes were RanmaxMegumi, i don't know if you could also pair Sherry up with him, just a suggestion or if you could pair him up with her in another version. Though it'd be funny to see the reactions of the NWC if they saw him with either Megumi, Sherry or both.

Kuno's mamodo is named Oro? Ruroini Kenshin anyone?

I hope you can update this story, is pretty awesome, wonder how will things go when Zophis meets Ranma and Lupine.

Thanks for the great story.

See you!
Cococrash11 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Maybe its too late to vote but I vote for Sherry. Good story.
Cococrash11 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Don't you think Sherry make a better couple with Ranma? With their relationship Lupine and Brago can fight everyday. I mean since Megumi had Kiyomaro. Still its a good story.

P.S. I was like 9-10 years when I comment along time. Right now I'm 17. So I will try my best to write my comment carefully. But you were kinda of a jerk.
Cococrash11 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
THe part about Ranma's mom outsmart Nabiki nice. So what type of magic is Lupine? Tree?
Cococrash11 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I like the part about Lupine's name. Also I was a kid back I had little idea how the fanfic works and now I do.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE! DX

I really like this story! Or, at least, hand it over to someone else to write~ DX

I would love to write something like this~
Lord Tsuki chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Hi! This is a good story but...is it discontinued? a! why are all the stories I like discontinued? That is sad. Oh well I hope you start writing on it agin soon! Baibai
Fox Boss chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Update this story, it's great!
avatoa chapter 8 . 9/25/2008
Please update this story fo it is kickass.
Lady Dragon010 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
I got an idia. How about you give Ryoga a mamodo. One as dipressing as he is.(Aqua Girl)