Reviews for Hands
KairiStar728 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
lol Good response to how Ed handled the situation at the end there! It's exactly what he'd do and what I would do if I ever said that to any one!
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG! I love this! Bwahahaha! I can just imagine the shock in Mustang's face! You really captured the humor here :D

Love this!
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 12/29/2007

That was hilarious! Just as Ed was congratulating himself on being so well restrained, he goes and says that.

And Roy acted so SCARED!

As well he should be, I'm sure. XD
Monotolang chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is... This is just gold! I like much.

Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
You make me react any way you want me to don't you? I laught my ass of to that one. Ed had a nerve.
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
lol that was great!
reader10 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
no! oh, Ed, ed, should have run with it! "I'd really rather just have sex with you." embrace the Freudian Slip! it could have gotten you laid!

reader 10? are you saying only 10 people have read this? ah! I must spread teh word!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
LMAO, I LOVED that OMG , did I love that, hehehehe

Poor Ed

oStilloDreamingo chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Too cute! I loved it.
hanjuuluver chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
absolutlu amazing! I realy like the reaction to Ed's slip of words. much different than most the Ed/Roy fics in which Roy simly agrees. which I suppose is why it's one sided, huh? well, this is now officialy on my favs list! go you!
Nomie chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Do you happen to know Nightwish ? lol
edward fanatic chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
brilliance. fucking brilliance.

- sarah lee aka fanatical fangirl XD
Bunny chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Brilliant, I loved it and a completely different take to the majority of Roy/Ed fics, not that I don't love the fluff but that made a great story.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
(laughs) Poor Edward. Roy knows that he's attracted to him, too. He just needs time to get his feelings in order . . .

Olga-Bonhilda Maria-Belle chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
haha! That was SO hilarious I started cracking up sp hard! Good Job!