Reviews for Perfect Circle
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is amazing please add another chapter.
Lillith Rhiannon chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You write soooo well. :D
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Definitely an interesting read, and a very good thought inducer...*groans* I'm going to be stuck in a philosophic mood for the next few days...Stupid brain just doesn't know when to shut up and shut off T_T Thanks for writing!
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is simply wonderful. There's just so much depth here. So great.
Aubreyvamp chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I thought it was so cute at the end...and the whole ting was just perfectly written...though I couldn't understand quite well about Roy wanting to die...kindda confussing
Trans chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Ok so Kurama-Sweethart (aka. Moe) put me onto your stories. I totally love you now, and since I read so many, I had no clue where to review. So I chose this one randomly.

I always thought I was crazy, but I know I can't draw a perfect circle, so there is hope yet.

I'm not a huge Full Metal Alchemist fanfiction reader, but I just love your style. I've been on the worst writer's block ever, and your stories have really hepled. There can never be enough well written dark fics. (With a tad of humor)

The way you portrayed Ed made it easier for me to get into his head, and added a lot of dimension into his character that I didn't have before.

Like I said, good work, and I can't wait to read more!
Soul Blue Indigo chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Tense, yet calm Edward. _ makes for a a very refreshing read. Good job.
Chaotic Sereniti chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
this is soo good.i'm really impressed with your job!
Roxxors chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
...WOW. GREAT fic...all I have to say is WOW. This is an AMAZING RoyEd...Keep writing fics, you have talent!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh, it gave me that tingly feeling down my spine. Very sad, but beautiful and powerful.

-Lina
Fading wind chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
-sighs with happiness-

This is a lovely fanfic. However, I would just like to point out one tiny mistake that I managed to spot inspite of my out-of-order brain. Fifth paragraph: "...honestly is falling from his lips almost unbidden."

'honestly' should be 'honesty' here.

Apart from that, this is perfect RoyEd.

~Kaze