Reviews for Instinct
Crispy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This really dose seem like how he would see things.I love the part about the educational system and the akatsuki uniforms.
onskidrow chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
"...so perhaps Mist just needs to sit down and re-evaluate their damn educational system..."

That is so utterly true.

In fact, even Konoha (which is supposedly a "nice" country compared to the bloody Mist) needs to do that. I don't know much about Itachi's life, but just look at Sasuke. Perhaps if Konoha had done something about his mental situation days after his traumatic experience with the death of his family (he was still doubting about getting revenge at the time), he wouldn't have become so bitter and besieged by loneliness. But no, they didn't, and look where that got them.

And Konoha was just lucky with Naruto. Lucky that he had more positive goals in life and didn't want revenge on the village for their hatred.

And Suna was lucky too. Lucky that Naruto had done something about Gaara's life, or else that's another strong ninja that's going to join the missing-nin pool. None of their tools help-they always betray in the end, and these villages just can't see that. Poor fools.

[shakes head] That was a great one-shot. Loved the insight.
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Kisame is like he is becuase he has Isonade's(thre-tail biju/shark-demon) power
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Good stuff. I loved the voice you wrote this in; you never see a lot going in depth on Kisame like this, but I adore your portrayal. The sarcasm in these lines...

'so perhaps Mist just needs to sit down and re-evaluate their damn educational system until they find a viable method to stop producing psychopaths.'

and those about the Akatsuki were fun to read. Darkly funny. The end was wonderful too. I can't really think of any concrit. :)

- Ebony