Reviews for Harry Potter and the Inner Demon
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
Oh please do counted. This story both is lovely and amusing to me. :D I love sev, Seshomarua-sama, Natsu-san, and the slytherins :D Sev so should move with them to the old times. he fit in with Seshomaru-sama easy 3
royano chapter 25 . 6/7/2015
when is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
more chapters plz
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
Continue
redsnivy chapter 25 . 7/27/2014
love this story i really do it's skillfully planed out has nice charecter development great
plot and effect great detail and i cans see you put alot of time and effert into this story good job. its a sad thing you won't be updating it.
KuroKitsune chapter 25 . 6/25/2014
I love this fic please continue it at some point or tell who is taking it over Please!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
Aww... Oh well... I'll wait for more... Patently.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Is this a Natsu/Embry Romance
Reishin Amara chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
lol...imagine if he tried to direct Rin TOWARDS Natsu instead?(pairing hint)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
i a sev fan to and malfoy fan soo hehe love this :D do hope you write this more to the end i want to see more storys like this one sadlly very few
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 11/12/2012
This was a good chapter, dispite how out of it you may have been. It sets up for problems in the feudal era. If you are having trouble getting back into the mood, might I advise writing from kagome's perspective for a while? It might be easier since her point of view is the main one in the Inuyasha series. You can have her interact with Hermione and ron and maybe let her even let slip that she knows something about what happened to Harry. that would then enspire the two Griffindors to find out exactly what happened to their friend over the summer. After all, the group was pretty good at finding stuff out and sticking their noses where they don't belong. Even if they don't have harry, this could be like a test to see what they can do without their missing link. Something to give Ron more confidence in his own abilities as well, seeing as he often thinks Harry is out shining him.
Another thing you could write about is Quidach (I can't spell, but you know what I mean). It could be from either Kagome or Natsu's point of view. expressing their amazement or longing respectively.
Anyway, I hope you don't leave this story on haitus. I hope that I've helped the gears turn in your head, after all, I know what it feels like to loose interest in a story you started. Best of Luck!
DGtnsl chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
So Natsu is a "submissive male". I guess that explains why Natsu felt motherly toward Embry during the sorting ceremony. I hope this doesn't turn into some slash fic between natsu and embry. I'll tell you if it does, I might just stop reading.
But now Natsu is taller than he used to be, so he should be more comfortable being around the older students, though now it's a bit awkward hanging out with the 1st years.
DGtnsl chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
But now Natsu knows Snape's act is just that, an act. He isn't really that mean. I like how Natsu and Snape interact. Still trying to get on each other's nerves. Like trying to keep the tradition alive.
I wonder what the deal is with this kid Embry. It that boy going to be Harry's friend? After all he does need to not act suspicious and hanging out with a first year hufflepuff who had become friends with a first year slytherin is a good enough way. I'm interested in what Sesshomaru's class will be like. Wouldn't that be funny if he was teaching the sixth year griffindors (and whatever other house)? I can't wait for that. Goodness, Hogwarts has had 6 different teaching styles in 6 different years. those poor students, just as they adjust to one style, another one comes along. And now their going to learn hand-to-hand combat. Boy, their gonna be sore.
DGtnsl chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
Joy! Sesshomaru and natsu have come to an agreement and now natsu knows about true forms of powerful demons. um, wonder if koga has a beast form - but that's beside the point. I'm more interested in how large natsu's beast form will be. I'm somewhat concerned about how Natsu will interact with the student body, adn how hte student's will react to harry's "private tutoring" and the new student Kagome. Speaking of Kagome, is she still going to be at Hogwarts? I wonder if she has made any progress on locating Natsu's jewel, for it was it that she felt.
DGtnsl chapter 19 . 11/11/2012
Surely Sesshomaru understands that Natsu is just being overwhelmed? Maybe Snape will tell him this. And what's this? Snape is a vampire? interesting, which means that he has an orb of magic as well, though it also means that Natsu won't be able to tap into his wizarding magic ever. Does he have to drink blood to sustain himself?
fyi, remember that sesshomaru only has one arm, so quite saying "hands" when talking about him. that's twice that I remember: he slammed his Hands on the desk; he put his face in his Hands. Please be mindful of that. I had thought when you first said "hands" that he had his left arm back again.
The poor Hogwarts staff! They find out that their precious 'Mr. Potter' is actually a demon and is brother to a powerful demon lord from feudal japan! that's gotta be a shocker!