Reviews for The Outstretched Shadow
Freakin' Yoda chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
You had me crying in my dorm room, just so you know. I can't belive you killed Sammy. It was really well written though. Great job.
Jennie Loftin chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
I know this fanfic is older but i'm going to review anyways. This was a really awesome story and I love the way you write. But why did you make me cry? Well I think I'm gonna read some more, so bye.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
i cried! excellent now im gonna go read the nexy sequal )
AquarianNightSky chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Aw...that was good. And I personally think that Baby Sam will somehow inherit the powers that his uncle had, minus all of the pain. heeheehee.
Amanda chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
loved the story, u almost had me in tears the last two chapters,and I rarely EVER cry when reading FF.
rps-lizardspock chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Ok, I totally didn't think that you would kill him off, and ya did. Well thanks a freaking lot for making me cry like a baby. I literally had tears streaming down my face, it was so sad. Really good story, though. I really enjoyed reading this and the prequal to it. I really wish that you had found some 'supernatural' way to make him all better though. This was just too sad ... I think I need a tissue ... *clicks "add story to my favorite stories list" and goes to cry some more*
Mander08 chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
::Two thumbs up:: I'm crying... and it takes a lot to make me cry, so that's saying a lot. Awesome, I loved it, ::Gives author another two thumbs up::
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 2/26/2006
i liked the story up untill i read the ending i can't stand when one of the brothers dies it's to sad. i'm just glad it isn't going to happen on the show.
Kaewi chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Ok, i'll forgive you for killing him because it was so wonderfully written. Sam's last moments were utterly devastating to read, but so beautiful. Extremely moving. I think Christian would be very proud.
LostandAlone22 chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
I loved the story! It's nice that you made the last chapter for your ex-boyfriend. I'm sure it hurt to think about him. Kudos. Please write another story soon. "hellcat stoner"?
SammySexKitten chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
so fucking sad

i thought sam was going to live, find a cure or something. i hate these stories where they die b.c i actaully cry, lol

great job! lol
Jenckles chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
OMG! This is one of the few times I cried on a fan fiction. This was so...well, sad! I like it that Dean has a kid, but my dear Sammy! No! Well, at least he has peace.

Can't wait for another one of your wonderful pieces.

Jenckles
kylie chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
OMG THAT STORY IS SO GOOD! but y did Sam die! i was crying so hard and dean named his baby after him! aw :(
Nate and Jake chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
It was great. I loved it. You threw in quite a twist at the end. I sure am glad you are going to write more Supernatural.

Im sorry about your ex-boyfriend.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
IM still crying Poor sammy but now we have a new sammy you better start writing anothe story pretty soon BTW Im sorry about Your ex boyfriend