Reviews for Sorrow's Flight
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Excellent and thanks for writing.
Skeledog Lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
It's not a conventional way, how I found this story. I had been writing a song and thought of a title for it and decided on "sorrow's flight." So, then, I googled it, just to make sure that I hadn't gotten the lyrics from something else that I heard. And, I found "sorrow's flight by Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands" and thought "aw, darn. But, that's an odd name for a band." The url said and I knew immediately that it was a fanfic. I clicked it and found this amazing story. It's very interesting, and, just, wow. I enjoyed reading it very much. I hope this isn't your only fiction. You're a talented writer.

-Xantara
demensha chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aw its so squishy and cute n wuvely...
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
O_O...PLEASE tell me you're going to write more RL/NM...that was totally gorgeous, and in character too! GAH, it should have more than 5 reviews!
Emma-Lee14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I read this one on Astronomytower today, and I really loved it. It made me think about the RL/NM pairing and I realized that I really liked it. I love Remus/Hermione or Lilly/Snape usually, but this seemed really like a good match. So I searched for some on fictionnet and yours poped up again! And since I can't review on astrononmy tower, I am glad I can on here :)
Aster912 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Beautiful. I love Narcissa/Remus pairings. This one is beautifully written and heartwrenching. Keep up the good work!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Slinky, that was too sad! I loved it! But...it ended too quickly.
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw so sad! But sweet all the same! Bravo girl you know I liked this one and the 'ship certainly is not one you would think of right off hand if you can actually call it a ship but anyway bravo and I loved it!
Celi chapter 1 . 2/13/2006