Reviews for LOVESONG
parisad chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
OH, that is amazing! Thank you for your sweet gift :)) A sweet and tender moment between two lovers and a glimpse on the History...wonderful! Happy Valentine's Day to you :))
I Heart Wolf chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
-melts- AW! AWAWAWAWAW!

...

AW!

SO cute.. Oh I do enjoy fluff. I absolutely loved it! You captured such a sweet moment perfectly!

And poor Bagoas, I feel bad for him. But still, oh well I say. Alex/Phai forever! Down with Persian temptresses! ... Sorry.. I got a little carried away. I love Bagoas, I do, but sometimes I wanna thwap him.

Wonderful story! Write more soon!
Trust No One chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I'm running out of adjectives to praise your work % Bagoas POV was perfect and the fact that he came across Alexander singing is maybe far more intimate than if he'd walked in on on them having sex. The last sentence was bittersweet, so fitting of what Bagoas must have felt. Hope your Valentine's day rocks!
Baliansword chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved the fact that this was light and not a kinky threesome. Yet if you ever want, go for it, and I'll totally read it. OK, back to the serious review though. Enjoyed it very much and liked the fact that Hephaestion and Alexander had a moment with one another. It was tender, sweet, passionate. And to think, that Bagoas will never ruin that, suits me.

See more from you soon.

Baliansword
Tionsbabe chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
"Once again I had washed my hair for nothing." I burst out laughing when I read that. Such a sweet story. I loved it. Alexander baring his soul to Hephaestion, doing for him what he would do for no other..sigh!

Thank you for this wonderful Valentine's gift.

Tionsbabe.
RedRaiderHottie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
that was a beautiful little story...made me wish i had someone to sing to me...i like how you describe all the work that bagoas has to keep up his appearance...and i love how he describes alexander and hephaestion at perfect bliss
Fredericka chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Um… I'm reading...drifting...falling into a dream-like state…What’s this? Suddenly I find myself in Alexander’s camp...in the bath? Holy Aphrodite!... I have flung Alexander off the balcony and am scrubbing Hephaestion myself! Touching...savoring...his beautiful, half-closed eyes...his sweetly curving lips...his powerful arms...his long, perfect legs...his glorious thighs...his...Oh, sweet Eros!...I’m bolting the door!

Seriously dear Moon, you have reminded us that in a chaotic, often frightening world, our hearts can still be touched. Thank you for sharing this lovely Valentine Day gift!

May you have the happiest Valentine’s Day ever!

Fredericka
Queendel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very nice.
Elithraniel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was quite a lovely little story. I liked Bagoas' tired perspective, and how we only see a moment of Alexander and Hephaistion, perfectly at peace.

-Elithraniel