Reviews for The Contract
JayElem0 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
disturbing and wonderful
greysfanhp chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Wow!I must agree with potterworm about everything, and it also made me cry (in a good sense) Wow that story really got me going it all made sense in the end, and my favorite shake is strawberry as well, lol.
Max Gat chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
Wow... excellent story there! I've never heard of the Contract thing on LJ before... but now I'm interested!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 3 . 10/2/2008

Emryalx chapter 3 . 9/12/2008

I'm speechless. This was such a powerful fic.

Thanks for writing!~
Sporadic Pineapple chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Damned compelling...I think this one'll stick with me for a long while yet...

Potterworm chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
GOD! I think you just broke my SOUL! That was the single most disturbing thing I've ever read in my entire life, and I've read a helluva lot of disturbing Harry Potter fanfics. God... it was just so... twisted. So horribly, horribly, horribly, twisted. What goes on in your mind? By far, this is one of the best stories (fanfic or not) that I have ever read. You have a round of applause from me.
notlupus chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Damn. Amazing story. T_T
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Sick bastards. Its disgusting what people will do for money and vengence... Its also amazing how durable the human soul it. Damn good fic.
Daydreamishly chapter 3 . 7/16/2008

Terrible in the most terrifyingly awesome (literally, not colloquially) way imaginable.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
I don't know if you'll take this as a good sign or a bad one, but I'd just like to say that your story was the first fanfic I've read that made me cry. Seriously, I sat there with tears streaming down my face. Please, keep writing because if it's of this standard you'll go far.
Alexander Derpington chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I came to this story from Exigencies. Wonderful story, if on the heavy side. Thanks for the great read.
korina chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This story is one of the best,most heartbreaking I've ever read!Congratulations!As for that twist you've never managed to put in the story about Thompson faking House's death and taking him to Las Vegas,I think you should open a challenge about how it could go talented writers could submit their stories and creaate a whole new AU with a different plot and would be a great opportunity for everyone to unleash their imagination bot of course it is up to you!Please!
Akylae chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Man, you gave me a few realy scary hours of teathering on the brink of heart attack, heart pounding with the sheer STRESS of it all. angst/tragedy usually makes me sad but this was pure, visceral FEAR.

I have NEVER been so sucked up in a story, never feelt WITH a caracter. This story... *Br*

261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »