Reviews for The Contract
LadyKatieKay chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Is chapter 3 just meant to be a repost of the 2nd chapter?

Just wondering.

I love this story and the "special features".
izzfrogger chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Breathtaking. I don't know much, but by heck you should be a published writer. Brilliant story, dark, depressive, you've really captured this with the right mood :)(:P course happy stories can be great as well) I have never cried so much.

Ps. I'm a little confused. What's the difference between chap 2 and chap 3, it may just be my comp(it's seriously bodged), but they look exactly the same :s Is chap 3 a beta-ed ver or somthing (not that it needs beta-ing!)

xx
chaoskir chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Hi, here is your stupidest reader and you let me back speechless, wordless and *cough* completely brainless. Your story killed my last one own braincell *knock,knock* Oh wait: Wow, I'm a lucky stupid one. The little stupid, dumb, tiny thing was luckilly just unconcious.

I do like sheeps, I guess. Oh and I worship your work. *sigh* Sounds weird but I do love the contractverse.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
for a moment there i thought there was a sequel or something!

i've got to tell you, the first one i read referances to your, now classic story, Contract, it was on some pencils are dangerous thing and i thought it would be too gore for me, then i thought i'll have a look, cause honestly everybody was rating it to the roof!

and when i did read dit, i actually was sad that i had because it meant i couldn't read it "for the first time" ever again!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
House: In depth? Does that mean I get dropped to the bottom of the ocean like Angel in Angel?

Hell, Angel's trip to the ocean floor at Connor's behest was a fucking picnic compared to this! Say nothing his trip to demony Hell number four-billion and six back in BtVS season two-three. You've outdone Joss Whedon in your sadism. You should be proud! *laughing miserably*

Are there any missing scenes revolving around John after House gets out? I'd like to see more of that time period. Especially John's reaction to House knowing John called his bed a crib.

Man, I am a fan. And damn you all for making this entire hellish universe so compelling. You should all be beaten with foam rubber bats.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I think I've read this 4 times already. What happens here... I don't have any words to describe it, but I'm thinking that there actually ARE people like this, so crazy and obsessed. The characterizations were brilliant, the way you described everything was heart-breaking and so vivid... I have no words, really, awesome is too little.
kwittbugginme chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Okay, just found this story... wow! Blew me away and actually brought tears to my eyes a time or three.

Now, I want to thank you so much for sharing this story with us, your faithful readers.

thanks!

kris
Everto Tonsor chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was so sad! I loved it. One piece of criticism- you sorta ...killed...the characters personalities. But it doesn't matter because it was awesome anyways!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
There are words to describe on how much I love this story. You are brilliant in ever way possible with House and Wilson. "The Contract" is absolutely one of the best House and Wilson stories that I've ever read. Thank you for writing it.
hi chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Fuffinck...whats this mean?
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Lovely writing - except that you raped the character. Maybe it would work in the beginning, someone annoying House, someone bullying him - but he would never accept someone interfering with his "non-"life as you described here. What you described here is a mental cripple, someone without convictions, principles, someone who is weak, easy to manipulate.

A nice story, but it's not House. Mary Sue maybe, but not House.
Purridot chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
No one does horror like you do. The feeling of hopelessness is absolute and the air freezes when one reads this. Spooky and incredible stuff.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wow...this is so beautifully written and well put together. I love how it kind of goes back and forth between memory and present. It made me smile, laugh, want to cry, and feel so sad for House, he was just trying to protect his friends, especially Wilson. I love the part when Wilson and House were in McHappy's and House finally spoke, and I can just imagine that scene so vividly and the looks of confusion and horror of the other customers. I'm glad Thompson got what he deserved finally, I know Cameron can be annoying sometimes, but she did not deserve to die because he wanted to play some sick, twisted game of misery with House.

Anyway, this is a piece of art and you are extremely talented. I have no idea why I just got around to reading this.

P.S.-the scene in the elevator with Clarence was so cute, I wanted to give him a big hug for stopping that guy.
Z33 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Well, I read this start to finish and I've got to say that I'm not too impressed. Don't get me wrong, its a good story, it's just not a House story in any way. If you were to take out the names and use pronouns only, I wouldn't have a clue who we were talking about.

The characters have their own characterization, its just not the characterization already laid out for us in the show. I read fanfiction because I miss the show when its not on and I want to recreate the feeling I get when I watch it. This does not do that for me. These characters are not familiar, nor are they the logical evolution of a familiar character. I feel like this would be better served by tweaking the characters a bit and posting it to fictionpress.

The grammar is a bit off in places too. We all have bad days and make stupid mistakes, but with a story this popular, it seems like this would have been taken care of eventually.

Congrats on creating something that's obviously got a following, I just won't be one of the followers.
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
i am bawling. i've been voraciously reading fanfic from five different fandoms for over two years now. this is the third story to ever make me cry.

*shivers down my back*

i can see why this made such an impact on the house fandom. *shakes head* it chills and grabs you. i'm wishing i hadn't been so overconfident and read it at night with all the lights in house off. *queasy smile* the squick. it wasn't graphic, per say, but more like nonchalantly descriptive. the language is deceptive enough that you miss it at first, until your mind's eye catches up and starts to read and then you're staring at your screen in horror.

i loved it, but i don't think i can read any more. but thank you for sharing that story with me. *wipes eyes*
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »