Reviews for Blend in
Ichi Yagami chapter 13 . 1/6
Ayer lei este fic hasta altas horas de la noche, muy segura de darte mis agradecimientos hoy en la mañana me ha encantado no he dejado de leerlo una y otra vez amo ver a taichi tan vulnerable! Gracias.
Cantrona chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
I gotta say, I legit face-palmed when Tai thought banana trees xD
Loving this story so far!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh the LOVE! U can FEEL it in the AIR! I love this!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Drama!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
haha oh Tai u Ass!
ZodiacAquarius chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I wouldn't have thought they were talking about sex. Those people r pervs!
The Wandering Wolve chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
Pretty darn good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
To be honest, the earlier chapters are very good and entertaining but the latter sucks. And the ending is horrible, doesn't bring any sort of impression. And your choice in mixing point of views is not very impressive, I think. It somehow creates sort of characters inconsistency.
But good job anyway ;D
littlelil1991 chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
I have to say that I loved this story so much! The transitions of Matt's emotions were well seen throughout the story. He went through hating the rumors of being gay, to fighting Tai on the kissing and sleeping together, to completely not feeling anything and just using Tai, and finally coming to terms with his feelings for Tai.
Michael chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
Okay, so here I'm , has finished reading your story until the last chapter. May I say this is not flame, just some critics. First thing first, I've come to realize, when I read every chapter of this story, it seems like the first one had been so far so good, but in the end it really disappoint me. Why? Because I thought the ending will be perfect, I don't mind if all I got is a sad, pathetic ending, as long it's realistic enough, but this one.. I dunno, just when I read the ending, I feel like it's just too forced, as if you don't know how to end it so you just skip some scenes that make the ending more realistic, leaving the story a bad impression. And for the plot, quite much I like it, but the ending ruined it all. I must say the plot is just to flat. It's like there isn't any serious problems, just a normal teenage problem that don't know what to do with their swinging hormones. For the characters, I think that's enough, because I haven't watch or read the Digimon story again. Nah, I just remember another thing. About Ρ.O.V. Well, for chapter 1-10, I can understand the story... Until I meet with chapter 11 that leaving me confused, I (sorry for saying this) even feel like I'm not interested anymore with the story. The plot just getting boring, and I'm sorry again for saying this, but the story just keep repeating the same problem all over, and the characters are just too stupid to not know there are many ways to get over it. I actually want this story to be a bit longer, but I really appreciate your hard work. Keep writing and improve your skill!

Ρ.S: Sorry if I said some bad words, I never mean to mock or insult your story :) And I'm sorry if there's some language or grammar mistakes, English isn't my mother language, btw :D
Michael chapter 13 . 12/13/2011

Avid Anon chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Yeah. I'll be that guy who reviews years after the last chapter is posted, but I just wanted to say that even if your spelling isn't exactly spelling bee winner material, it's better than many people's who speak English as their primary language. The fact that you wrote this at the age of sixteen is unbelievable-it is very well written-and your grammar makes up for it. The spelling mistakes don't break the flow of reading too badly and many feel more like typos than a misunderstanding of English. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about it, because changing it won't make an enormous impact-it would only serve to satisfy the stuck-up grammar police who don't know when to let something go and when to criticise (hope that wasn't too offensive...but it's the truth). :)
Xx-Synthetic-Cyanide-xX chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
i really like this story :) it so sweet and its rare that i read stuff like this and actually think AWWWWWW lol :D I think u did an excellent job x
Stand bi me chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Omfgggg

Genius, dude. Just genius!

Sora and Mimi are awesomeeeeee. Sooo freeeking awesome.

I love it to death when sora said that as long as she can kiss her when no ones looking, she knows she's not missing out on anything in public.

That is just perfect. Nearly too good to be true...

Thank you. You give me hope, my love.

On to the last chapter 3
Stand bi me chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
I have to stop and reveiw and again...

You are making this so original and realistic!

I just fckn love it :D its soo good that you didn't make them fall in love right away.

What you did is extremely creative.

Brilliant, my love. And VERY well written too. I could see EVERYTHIG happening :)

Ok ok I'm gonna continue now.