Reviews for In Your Arms I Wished To Die
Lucyole chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
I'm confused so in the end he was dead but who put her in her room and did she just imagine him alive
did she gone mad in the end what happened in the end its all so confusing now but i like it in a
strange and morbid way. can you please enlighten me what was going on in the end with
christine that would be great.
the yellow flower chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
no joke, i think i just threw up a little bit. yep, that's juust nasty.
amandab821 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Okay, I am only reviewing this chapter because I wanna ask a question about the whole story?

Was Erik back from the dead or was christine just crazy?

PLEASE try to answer!
amandab821 chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
It's good.

Its just awful...
schizosophia chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
wow.

beautifully done!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Pin Spider 11, I know it's been ages since you posted this story. I want toask you something and I beg you to reply. Is Christine imagining that Erik is alive and that he's really dead? It says that he's not moving much and always needed her help. Raoul says he's really dead and is starting to rot away. So?
battlenotwithmonsters chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
wait...did he come back to life? PLEASE get back to me, cause this story is awesome and I gotta know!

-TH
thiswaybecauseofjacob chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
wow, youre really an awesome writer! i loved the twist, but i have a question. is erik like, dead but hes just turned into like..'an angel' that only christine can talk to? or is christine just a little...*swirls finger around side of head*
Lady Valiant 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
Hello! I am not signed in because my bloody computor is too slow and I simply HAD to review this. To start with you write like Gaston Leroux, it makes reading this a PLEASURE! Erik is my favorite character! It is so awsome that he is not dead, in my opinion it was Fop (raoul) that should have died in the book.

It is quite creepy that Erik talks in the 3rd person, I am just going to point out that in the book he only does that sometimes, but it doesn't matter. This is an EXCELLENT fanfic, I cannot wait for the next installment, and...(seeing as I was a star wars fan once upon a time...)

May the Angel of Music be with you!

Lady Valiant
Wolf chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
LMAO! That's great! Well written, great twist, noone wouldve guessed... and then, the "Erik doesn't move much, and when he does he needs my help"

Bravo
AufdemOper chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Ew. A

-Peter Pan
Wingedpug chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
i don't get it...how come he's dead? he was talking last chapter
moonservant chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Eww. That is just gross but quite a twist. Eww though. Christine is crazy though. So like was it his angel that she saw or was she just dilusional? Please update.
ZGory chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Wow.I guess she did always seem like she was off her is she crazy.
whatakick chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Wow, I really like this. Very unique twist, good job. I just love a good horror-esque ending.