Reviews for Crossin' the Line
1356-2478 chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Man, I do wish there was more to this...
I loved it!
Yabbit chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
lol only if i get to play luke dukes love interest

heh

:P
mmkfire chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
but is bo going to walk again?

michelle
Miggy not Fax chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Seems pretty good so far. But you do know that y'all is plural right.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 20 . 6/14/2007
I loved it and I would love a sequel to show Bo getting the use of his legs back and of course back behind the wheel of the General. Its where he belongs you know. And I love that Boss had to pay up. He's such a scheming Hogg. I have read this all in one sitting and probably going to pay for it tomorrow when my butt needs to get up for work but shrugs. It was worth it and once I started, well I couldn't very well stop and now know how things turned out. It would have drove me crazy.

So keep up the awesome work. I love the way the Balladeer lines are. I can just Hear ol Waylon saying those lines. _ I felt so bad for poor Bo. Huggles him tight. He's just absolutely adorable!

As for ideas for another story . . . Do you ever do Coy and Vance? I know that a lot of peeps out there don't particularly care for them but I have a strange attraction to them and I love reading about them but there just doesn't seem to be that many fics about them. Sighs. If you don't like them don't worry about it but if you do, I would love to see a Coy and Vance fic. You write awesome and well I just love Coy. _
grumpypirate chapter 20 . 4/6/2007
Wonderful story! It was wonderfully written, and kept me on my toes! Those tissues came in real handy. I'd love to hear more Duke stories! Wonderful job! *claps*
bj lucas chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
One word

AWSOME!

what a team you two make ani and Elenhin. Wow so glad the Duke boys are BACK!

yeehaw!

Best wishes

BARBARAX
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
Oh this was good. It was precious and I think the best ending it could be for this story. I love how Bo has such insightful logic and was willing to jump (literally) that last hurdle to healing. Oh I loved it I loved it. Brilliant job :)

You put this chapter on the first story though, was that on purpose?
Candylovin Fehrian chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
Aww, very sweet ending to a wonderful story! Really well done!
Vinsmouse chapter 21 . 1/7/2007
Great ending, absolutely perfect. So glad to see Bo back where he belongs, y'all did a great job with the whole story. And couldn't have done a better ending. Take care,

Mouse
baseballfan44 chapter 21 . 1/6/2007
Yee-haw! What an excellent ending to an excellent story! I loved it. You did an extremely nice job. BTW, you put this under the wrong story!
ReneyC chapter 20 . 11/3/2006
Just read this story in one sitting, becasue of the sequal that you had posted.

Wow is all I can say! Great story you had me transfixed!

Thanks for a great read, and I am off to read the sequal now!
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 6/11/2006
Yeah, twas great. Better than courtin' a cute guy on a hot summer's night. I love it, I love it, I love it. Catch ya on the flip side. I'm gone.
beej96 chapter 20 . 4/30/2006
Good old Cooter, you gotta love him. :-)

I've been looking forward to an update to this story since you first posted it...so it should go without saying...though it won't...that I would love to see more. :-)
Amakurikara chapter 20 . 4/25/2006
Oh my gosh! I'm about to start crying! This was a well-written story, and I really enjoyed it! Please tell me you have a sequel in mind. That would be awesomeness. I really loved this story, and am currently reading your newest one, Dukes in Double Trouble. That's a good one too. Hope you think about doing a sequel to this story, it's super good!