Reviews for I'll be there for you
FireflyDino chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is like the CUTEST FIC EVER! :3
NoLongerUseddd chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
aw! that was so cute :D
Sainted Dream chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aww, this was sweet. I liked it. Hao/Zeke's not such a bad guy, I mean he does care about Opacho. I liked this story. It really brought out another side of Hao/Zeke. Thanks for writting. -

I added it to my favorite stories list. -

Ree Lynne
Bush-Brava chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Good fic but...uh Opacho is a girl you know...
Envie chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Aw! Sweet. *turns to metaphorical people who don't udnerstand Hao-sama* See! Hao-sama cares about children! He's NOT evil!

Ahem, sorry P That was sweet and really in character (especially since I believe that Hao-sama really does care for Opacho and the others)

The only thing is, you've got this line about halfway through: “I’m so sorry I’m a bargain for you, Hao-sama” Opacho whispered.

I think you meant "I'm so sorry I'm a burden for you, Hao-sama" XD
SirenSirenSiren chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
It was good...but you do know Opacho is a girl right?lol...i think it's in the japanese version but when they changed it into english...Opacho sounded like a boy name...i think that explains it...anyway the story was great!
meggie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
there is only one thing i can say so i hope u like it...aw (\ /)

(o.o)

(u u) kawii dam that was two word he he kk i todally killed wat i said b 4 lol anyway lovved it
isa18 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Aw, this is so sweet ! I really really like it a lot ! It showed the soft part of Hao's soul that he has and shows to only a few people, like Opacho. Really nice, like it very much !
Bex the Hat chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
aw thats soo sweet! way cute fic!

aw i knew hao was a softy at heart!
AmePiper chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Squiz: Awe!

Ame: Hao has a heart...

Squiz: Bless!

Ame: I still like him better evil..

Squiz: -_-' Egnore her. She's got a fetish.

Ame: Yeh well...so have you!

Squiz: -blink-

Ame: You crunchie bar maniac! -points finger-

Squiz: -slides away slowly- Lovley story! I like the idea of Hao caring for Opacho, it's sweet.