Reviews for Graduation Pinks
katpink chapter 1 . 6/26
Oh gosh, the feels! I was starting to worry a little bit, but it was all worth it! A lovely dramione indeed!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awesome story for a one shot a lot went on Draco is something else
yay chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was nice and funny
zzzooe chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love it. Love it, love it, love it!
FuzzBucket chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
It may have turned out longer than you thought but it definitely wasn't long enough for me! You just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Siops chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Aww. Cheers, my love. :)
0Devilish0 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Nice,ending was funny. Great job. Brilliant...ok wel amke more stories ;)
Angeleyes274 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Great story! I loved it!
angelps7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
omg that was funny and so emotional at the same time. i wanted to cry for draco when she almost walked away. that was amazing! you should write a sequel to this! or not, just a suggestion. :D
Dreys chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is fantastic! I've read it several times now, and each time revel in your spot-on characterisation. You've really managed to capture both Draco and Hermione-both their lovable and frustrating qualities! Thanks for such an enjoyable read!
rimjim chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
yes this is really nice to read.
oetbmalfoysmom chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Bravo! This was a great story. I loved the dialogue. D and H were written in perfect character. I love when Draco has to struggle against Hermione's stubborness. Wouldn't we all love to have a guy want us that badly... Thanks for such a nicely done fanfic-perfect VD fluff!
Riobhca chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
hey

that was REALLY good. i really likes the line "It's no wonder you haven't got a boyfriend, Granger, if you act like every man who tries to tell you he's head over heels for you is plastered." lol that was so cute.

great job.

talk atcha later

-becky
hyper leaping frog chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aw... that was so cute. man, i wish that there was another chapter on this. i LOVE this story!

by the way, i keep hearing about this Dramione Fic Exchange page. where can i find it?