Reviews for Quick Fix
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You really know how to handle seriousness and humor. :) Cass's sincere wish to help Tim, and just help, really comes across. Great fic!

~Michelle
nchan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
What a charming, punchy little piece! I thoroughly enjoyed the character interactions portrayed here and found myself grinning the whole way through. A cheerful fic with a delightfully conversational tone to it - well done!
FeistyAya chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
this is such a qute story! i really liked it!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
As always, you provide a great punchline. Your stories always make me laugh. Actually, I think that you're the only author that I can think of that consistantly writes good quality comedy. Good work! :)
batfan7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow! Great story! The begining hug was seriously funny and by the end I was rooting her on. :) Hope there were lots of broken bones for the creeps too :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Nuthin' like a bit 'o head banging to clean out one's bummers, eh? It took her long enough to figure it out. Imagine them tying that on Bats...okay, let's not. It would be leathal. She gave it her best shot, til she figured out her own way...Boo-yah!
CaideSin chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
"Supposed to make you feel better. Nightwing said so."

Augh. I can see Cass and Dick *talking* about this. It's just such a cute mental image.

Good job. I think I want to marry you.