Reviews for The sister I never knew about
necha chapter 14 . 12/12/2009
love the story hope you update more yes i know its been a coupld of years since you have. i've been catching up with all back logs stories of the past. lol. hope you get to update sometime soon.
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 2/16/2008
great story!
kitty chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
It was good at first but now its just all confusing~~ T.T Harrys sister gets kindaped ect. Then its all with buffy ect. Can u explaine?
WhiteTwitch chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
Erm no offense, but I've noticed that you kind of have trouble with tenses. If you'd like, I could be your beta (editor- fanfiction language). If you e-mail me with the chapter, I can usually return it within 2 days.
WhiteTwitch chapter 12 . 6/16/2006

2. Petunia is Lily's OLDER sister- by about 2 yr.s, but again, never specified
WhiteTwitch chapter 6 . 6/16/2006
Orb of Thesula
blackfirewolfe chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
this is a really good fic. i have one thing to ask though. have you thought of getting a beta reader? sometimes i find it hard to follow what you've written and i find having my work betaed really helps.

anyway, please update soon. i'm looking forward to what's coming next.

Teigra Wolfe
softly descending chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
Hahaha! You made me laugh so hard with the 'coughsoftly descendingcough'

I really like roxanne. But I wanna know why I think Buffy's not the slayer any more.

Wait, also, what pairing is this going to be? I can't remember if you've told us what it will be. . . .

Toodles! (You know some people think it's tootles! IT'S NOT!)

Toodles Again! And until next time!

~Sophia!~
Toniboo chapter 14 . 6/13/2006
im so confused but yea an update! update soon pleasse
Galalectra chapter 14 . 6/12/2006
Im like super confused here, i need it to be cleared up, as u know I can usaully follow this story but this really. really confused me
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 13 . 5/7/2006
oh I cannot wait to find out what happens! ! ! I really enjoyed this! ! ! And I cannot wait for more of this! ! !
Belle Morte Rising chapter 13 . 4/27/2006
Love the chapter, just have one question, what have the twins gone and invented this time, can't wait for the next chapter to find ouit.
softly descending chapter 13 . 4/27/2006
Buffy's not the slayer? Ahh, I must not be a very good reader because I am still so confused!. I know you said you're tired but could someone please explain it to me?

Or will it work itself out in the next chapter?
vik chapter 13 . 4/26/2006