Reviews for Call To The Dragons
Nukebaron45 chapter 21 . 2/10
Dang, I thought Chainz was going to use an Iron Chain deck, but Exodia makes sense too. Great job with the duels, they really keep me on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/20/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT ROSETTA! (PULLS DOWN EYELID, AND PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTS)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/20/2014
I DON'T think we've seen the last of Rosetta!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Hey it's Weavis and Rapthead(Weevil Underwood acting like Beavis, and Rex Raptor Acting like BH)!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Wow! His First loss was to Joey, The Brother to his Female Friend
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Serenity is Dueling to be as good as her Brother Joey! I wonder what deck she has?! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SerenityXJB! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
UH OH, DID KAIBA HIRE TRAMMEL TO TAKE DOWN JB BECAUSE OF THE BLUE-EYES HE POSSESSES(KAIBA WANTS TO BE THE ONLY PERSON WITH BLUE-EYES)!?
Nightshade McArthur chapter 37 . 9/22/2014
Nice character E Balance, Kudos.
Nightshade McArthur chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I do agree that the Jump print is awesome, but I personally prefer the anniversary print (The one of the blue eyes on a church roof roaring at the moon lol)
Guest chapter 71 . 7/13/2014
Please tell me that you have the next chapter stored somewhere on a hard drive or flash disk. And that you're not dead.
DiamondZac3 chapter 71 . 6/17/2014
I love this book are you making any more chapters because I don't see any
Flypool chapter 44 . 5/2/2014
Like the story
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 71 . 1/23/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2008. And it's 2014 now. Either you update this story, or delete it. This site doesn't have room for unfinished stories.
leisha chapter 46 . 4/8/2013
What a beautiful and wonderful testimony some time things you don't believe can just happen.
My name is Mrs Leisha from U.S.A am 25 years old i got married at the age of 23 i have only one child and i was living happily .After one year of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don't really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dream's of loosening him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help i discussed it with my best friend and she promise to help me he told me of a man called I CAN DO he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot do that is why they call him I CAN DO. I contacted his email address at () And i told him everything that happen all he told me is that i should not worry that all my problems will be solved immediately. He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen i was very surprise and very, very happy our relationship was now very tight and we both live happily again.
So my advice for you now is to contact this same email address () if you are in any kind of situation concerning love issues and any other things that give you problems.
THANKS..
Xoraan chapter 71 . 11/2/2012
I love this story, on how all these deck concepts keep coming together and how you write the duels isn't confusing.

The only sad thing is that you haven't updated in forever, I want to read about the duel between Dragon decks and about the card that Pegasus gave J.B.

Please just write that chapter and I'll be content.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »