Reviews for Call To The Dragons
bennyf5302 chapter 71 . 7/11
So you cancelled this story,or you forgot it,either way can you just write a message to fans of this story to tell them if your continuing this story or not,I'm not demanding, I'm just asking.
so this story won't finish? that sucks
You scare me a bit. I recently obtained a white horned dragon and a white night dragon. I have hunter dragon and exploder dragon. Can you see the future?-T_Ninjaz
I'm not trying to insult you but I have a blue flame swordsman. Just thought you should know. -T_Ninjaz
D608 chapter 24 . 4/29
LONG LIVE THE RED EYES! XP

I knew that card was gonna pop up, didn't expect it to beet J.B however
Hehe Its always interesting to see how a Red eyes can sometimes beat a mighty Blue eyes white dragon. I was expecting him to use that card that turns Red eyes into Red eyes metal dragon.

But seems you had a funner alternative to that cool!

Good read and easy to follow Dueling!
D608 chapter 15 . 4/28
*faints*

Wow, you dang right shocked me when he summoned 3 Blue eyes white dragon cards like that, but now I think of it he manages to summon the card so often, it makes sense now. 3/40 chance that he draws that card each duel makes it apparent why he manages to summon the dragon so often.

Well done in keeping such a fact secret for 15 chapters!
pokemonking0924 chapter 71 . 4/23
THis is a great story
I wish you would continue it
ghost boy 952 chapter 40 . 10/24/2015
Blue flame Swordsman is real you can get it in the Joey wheeler legendary collection
king of nothing chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Half expected you to give her a red eyes deck actually ... Good valence for the blue eyes and her brothers signature...
Anominouswarning chapter 70 . 3/28/2015
A few chaps ago you called Rosemary rosetta
Nukebaron45 chapter 21 . 2/10/2015
Dang, I thought Chainz was going to use an Iron Chain deck, but Exodia makes sense too. Great job with the duels, they really keep me on the edge of my seat!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/20/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT ROSETTA! (PULLS DOWN EYELID, AND PBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBTS)
Guest chapter 55 . 12/20/2014
I DON'T think we've seen the last of Rosetta!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Hey it's Weavis and Rapthead(Weevil Underwood acting like Beavis, and Rex Raptor Acting like BH)!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2014