Reviews for Be Strong, My Love
badaiwind chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Short and sweet.
badaiwind chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
"Shut up, and it's Sammy."

Should it be. It's Sam.

Enjoy reading this so far. _

Hope u don't mind, reading this in 2010.

Just found it.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 8 . 4/15/2007
Wow! Great story! I'm loving your stuff! In case you don't know yet (this is an older story) AU means Alternate Universe.

Again, great story!

-Marvin
heather03nmg chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
I know you love reviews so I just wanted to let you know that I was so impressed with Don't Look Back that I decided to find you and read up on your older stories.

Interesting story line...lesbian witches, thats a new one for me.

I'm off to read the next story, see you in the reviews!
ItsaMiracle chapter 8 . 4/18/2006
Awsome fic!
mack.blackwell chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Hey! :)

Great story there ;) I've read it all today (and I'm quite pleased that it's already complete hehe)! Loved it!

Oh, I know how you feel about the whole "too many hits, not so many reviews" thing, it happens a lot to me and upsets me. But... there's nothing we can do, is there? :( I always leave message at the end of my chapters, but most people keep ignoring it. Last chapter I posted, there were 80 hits... and 1 review :/ After all this time, I just learned to deal with it. I take all the pleasure I can get from the reviews I do receive, even if they are few It shows at least someone cared to read through all of it and leave a little message saying they enjoyed :)

Don't worry, your story is amazing and deserves a lot of reviews ;)

Wish you the best!

Hugs,

L.

(P.S: I don't know if you're aware of it, so I'll just warn you. It seems that you're not accepting anonymous reviews. Sometimes, people don't know that this is happening, but you can change it by logging in and going to "settings". You can enable the option of "receiving anonymous reviews" there!)
A Sainted Sinner chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
This was good ... i thoroughly enjoyed it .. AU stands for Alternate Universe ... so if you have a story that has things like Jess still being alive or stuff like that then it's an alternate universe.
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Thanks for a really great read, enjoyed this from start to finish and am really looking forward to your next story.

P.S. AU Alternate Universe - a story is placed in a different time/storyframe etc than the existing 'real' world inhabited by the characters etc. In other words you can make anything up because it's AU!
pmsdevil01 chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
i thought that was really good and i hope you write that sequel i would love to read it.
Kaewi chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I read this, and enjoyed it! I'm a huge fan of Sam angst ;)

AU stands for Alternate Universe, where the story doesn't match the world you're writing about (in this case, the details wouldn't match the show, like character death). I wouldn't call your story AU because it matches up with the show, and the characters act the same.

Good job on the story! D
pmsdevil01 chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
please don't make this a death fic. hope you update soon.
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
hope you update soon this story is getting really good.
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 3/2/2006
Oh my that Lisa is not a nice girl, is she? What has she done to Dean and what does she plan to do with Sam. Me thinks she needs a good slap or two, and I'd be willing to leap across cyberspace to do it for you! No, seriously you've certainly upped the angst and danger level with this chapter and I am really looking forward to the next, so please, please update soon.
gatefan chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
Very cool! Still a great story and I cant wait to read more of it! I'll be waiting for more!
mariethorne chapter 6 . 3/1/2006
OK I'm on the edge of my seat. Whats gonna happen. I definitly can't wait to find out.