Reviews for Cabin Pressure
sunshine7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
this fic had me squirming in my seat it was so hot! you are awesome, I hope you never stop writing Arrested Development fics.
vindictive-much chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Woot! Yay for incest! Michael is a freakin' hypocrite, but if anyone ever finds out... *Pictures what would happen then falls over laughing* I'm pretty sure someone would have a stroke from the shock, or non-shock since Gob is so obvious. Nice work! :) OMG, if Buster was actually awake while that happened, he'd probably be traumatized!
Ikumak chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Lol aww GOB really is sweet, in his own, highly twisted way. I'm starting to get addicted o your fan fictions. It must take a lot of devotion to have the characters and even scenery down so well. Darn, if I had the money I'd buy myself the DVD set as well as a T-shit. Who knows, maybe seeing (at least a few) fans buying merchandise will per sway them to continue the show. I seriously think that if it had had more advertisement it would have been a bigger hit. Anyway, I adored this.
Flanners chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
God, this is so wonderfully filthy. Also, it's not really incest if your brother looks like Jason Bateman or Will Arnett, so I see no moral issue with the sex. *winx*
Circus freak92 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Please write more i want more!
defective ten chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i like! :) more please?
BR chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I love your AD fics. Please, WRITE MORE!
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I've only seen about 2 or three episodes of this, and I thought it was pretty stuid, but whatever. I know a lot of people like it. Anyways, your story was good. I hate incest, but since i only know 2 characters, Buster and Michael, it didn't freak me out much.
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
too lazy to log in, hehe.

I read this like, a day ago, but was to freaking lazy to review it then...man I'm lazy.

Now, I havent seen the last eps, but I have read an abundance of spoilers, so I think I'm fine...wish I could watch them though!

I'm loving this so much, sweetie! As fun as it is to have Micheal struggling with his feelings and regecting Gob, it's even more fun to have him give in...growl!

As usual, I love your Narrator, and the use of the beeps is something I enjoy...I dont know why!

But keep it up, and I dont care about the suspension of disbelief...they can do it anywhere they want for all I care!

PS. Is there gonna be any updates on Misisng Episodes any time soon? That's, like, my fave thing you've written and I'm going insane with where you left it!
Dan Conner chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I think the sex and how you write it is your strong suit, but not so much your grip on the characters. I love Michael/Gob, but some of this dialogue is just cringe-worthy. Gob's "Yeah, and hot!" was just bad. Also, in future stories, I'd suggest not using the bleeps too much. Once or twice is funny, but over and over gives the sense of milking the joke for all it's worth.

I must say I was a little disappointed the sex in the bathroom wasn't more in detail. Like I said, you write the sex far hotter and more believable than the characters actions, so little selfish me would've liked more than that and less of Gob asking Michael to call him Daddy.

It was a pretty good fic though, and I'm glad we have people writing AD fic in general. And I, like you, very much hope the show isn't gone forever. Hopefully Mitch will decide to continue and take the deal Showtime's offering!

Anyway, it was a good effort and very enjoyable to read, I'd just work on believabilty of dialogue and a firmer grasp of the characters. I do love me some Gob/Michael smut, so I'm eager to read more in the future. Happy Valentine's Day, by the way.
Crindy chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I've been a big fan of your work (including your Holmes slash) ever since your Joey/Chandler days, but I can honestly say that I think this is your most erotic story yet. I hope that you keep writing Michael/GOB slash, even the show IS gone forever. In fact, especially if it's gone forever - we'll need it!
Dr.E. Vance chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This was great. Gotta love the Bluth boys incest. And on a plane, too? Nice.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Some references here are going over my head; I don't recall a prostitute looking like Lindsay, for instance. Never mind.

I particularly liked the narrator's interventions in this one.