Reviews for Empty Hearts
Wasiliwa Star chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was a lovely story. I especially loved how you depicted Megumi's character. Keep up the great work!
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was heart-warming, in a way.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I like it because it doesn't just say LOVE LOVE!LOL It makes it like the plant that love actually is. It takes time to grow proper conditions and sometimes it can blossom other times the plant dies. Good job!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was awesome! You should do another chapter, or a sequel.
Isuzu chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
OOH! Write more. Get Megumi and Kisa together!
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Not bad... A few spelling and grammar errors here and there, but the story was too cute not to smile at.
HONEYMUSTERD chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aaww that was soo cute!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This is so good! _

I wish that you would make another chapter!
The Quiet Listener chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Aw... How cute! _ I loved it! So adorable! YAY!
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Nicely written. *_* You portrayed Megumi's loneliness and Kisa's feelings very well. (Even though Kisa's presence was limited.) I only caught two spelling errors: "expect" should be except in the sentence, " It just wasn’t in his nature. He never regretted it; expect on Valentine’s Day." And you forgot an r in "her" in this sentence: "He had heard he speak once."

Other than that, kudos. *gives authoress an icecream sundae*
Mr. Despair chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aftre reading this I was like, "Oh crap, it's over already?" I really liked it. I'm on a Megusa (Megumi Kisa) faze.
Megumi and Kisa chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
please make another MegumiKisa, I want to see the relationship more
Adi88 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wow, that was actually really good. I only read it because I couldn't remember who Megumi was (I'm awful at names, even Anglo-Saxon ones) and now I'm very glad I did. I thought it'd go all candy-cutesey at the end, but this was perfect. Nice angst/hope balance. And the way you wrote Megumi was good.
mystlady chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
that was really sweet... There an author by the name Yuki Year of the Rat, she does Megumi x Kisa fic cant remember the title though.
randomangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
that was a little depressing, but I liked it. I hope you get to read the other volumes of the manga. I have a feeling you'll really enjoy volume 6.