Reviews for The Strangest Kind of Love
kitsunescythe chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
I know Ash is an idiot, but even still I gotta wonder why his first act after waking up wasn't finding Pikachu and asking, "Hey, just wtf happened when we came back last night?"

His panic was amusing, though. :)

But another question: why is Misty eating carrots? Aren't carrots and peppers supposed to be right up there with Bug Pokémon on the list of "Things Misty Hates"?
ellikanellika chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
marriage at 19? That's a bit... Well... I don't know... They're still young xD The story is good and very interesting, but such decisions should be made at a proper age, I think. Well, doesn't really matter... It's interesting...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2016
Update please?
MalayTheDynamo chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
This chapter is so heart touching. I'm speechless.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
What, why haven't you ever finished this?!
I'm really sad!
JoshChong chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
I love how you make the chapter names into beautiful sentences.
Samslover chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
Excellent twist to the story and great cliff hanger just a pity that no new chapters, really enjoyed reading and wish you the best of luck you are a very talented author.
mdn.aurion chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
I really love this story. I've read it many times. I hope you finish it someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
i like the story, pissed that u would think pickachu is a girl tho
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Is this story not going to be finished?! Because I kind of got hooked and I would LOVE to know how everything turns out! You did a great job!
linkit chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Just read The whole story again, 3d time this month.
I know the "you not feeling about this story now" but please update soon! Realy love the story so far, its original and exiting.

Greetings from Sweden
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
May's driving techniques aren't exactly legal in every country... smooth, Chibi, smooth. Um, this is Mimi, or starstruckbookworm from tumblr *waves awkwardly*.
Hi?
reppad98 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Well, yeah, I know this is on hiatus and I know how difficult it is to write for a story you're not feeling like and I totally understand, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story so far and that despite everything I'm still putting it on my follow, so that when maybe perhaps it'll ever get updated I'll know. Phew. That was a long sentence. Anyway, I just really like this story. It's well-written, it's original - I never read a Pokeshipping story with Ash and Misty not having a crush on each other - it's funny (gotta love Brock) and well, just awesome!
So, well, I know the chance is slim and all, but I'd just love an update! So yeah, please update this story, it's just a shame to let such a good story get to waste. Anyway, enough guilting you xD
Thanks a lot for writing this, I really enjoyed it, and keep writing! ! !
LeChick chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
"—No, don't say that. Please?"

That was the most heart wrenching/ romantic thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014