Reviews for The Strangest Kind of Love
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
i like the story, pissed that u would think pickachu is a girl tho
MegSkoomaPirate chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
Is this story not going to be finished?! Because I kind of got hooked and I would LOVE to know how everything turns out! You did a great job!
linkit chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Just read The whole story again, 3d time this month.
I know the "you not feeling about this story now" but please update soon! Realy love the story so far, its original and exiting.

Greetings from Sweden
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
May's driving techniques aren't exactly legal in every country... smooth, Chibi, smooth. Um, this is Mimi, or starstruckbookworm from tumblr *waves awkwardly*.
Hi?
reppad98 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Well, yeah, I know this is on hiatus and I know how difficult it is to write for a story you're not feeling like and I totally understand, but I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story so far and that despite everything I'm still putting it on my follow, so that when maybe perhaps it'll ever get updated I'll know. Phew. That was a long sentence. Anyway, I just really like this story. It's well-written, it's original - I never read a Pokeshipping story with Ash and Misty not having a crush on each other - it's funny (gotta love Brock) and well, just awesome!
So, well, I know the chance is slim and all, but I'd just love an update! So yeah, please update this story, it's just a shame to let such a good story get to waste. Anyway, enough guilting you xD
Thanks a lot for writing this, I really enjoyed it, and keep writing! ! !
LeChick chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
"—No, don't say that. Please?"

That was the most heart wrenching/ romantic thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I'm literally tearing up
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I love this story... But seriously? Four years? Pleasepleaseplease update!
rawrtastic chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
This is me reviewing because I just stumbled across your page recently and seeing how the last update was 3 years ago I figure it's due time you update again soon. Because I like your stuff. A lot! :)
CrescentLight chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
I love this story! Don't be discourage by the lack of review numbers or if they fall short of your expectations :)
ElNegro85 chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Glad I kept reading, your story really got better as it progressed! You managed to deal with mature themes and complex issues (coming of age,relationships, previous dreams not necessarily coming to fruition) in an oftentimes humorous but believable fashion. This is one of the few if only stories I've read where Ash has discontinued his pokemon trainer goals and not seem totally ooc. Don't know if you'll ever finish this story up completely, but it has a kind of open ended yet positive/obvious hinted direction (in regards to ash and misty's future together) that leaves me pretty content. Thanks for time taken to write such a well thought out story, I had a blast reading it!
MistyfagNorway chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
First off, i've recently been reading alot of your stuff lately and have one question to ask.

When did Ash's Pikachu become a girl? According to several pokemon information sites, and in this case, directly from Wikipedia;

In Where No Togepi Has Gone Before! it was confirmed that Pikachu is male. His physical appearance could not be used as proof, since gender differences were not implemented until after he had debuted in the anime.
Pikachu's gender had already been assumed male in the dub, where male pronouns such as "he" were used to refer to Pikachu.
Pikachu's gender was also assumed male in the English translation of the Ash and Pikachu manga, in which Ash and other characters refer to Pikachu with male pronouns.
The first time Pikachu's gender difference was pointed out was in "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!", where Pikachu was disguised as a female by sticking a heart-shaped piece of paper on his tail.

I like your stories, but keep your feminist hands off Pikachu! (jk. obviously, but still.. I got my eyes on you.)

Now for some reviiiiiewing for a change.

I found myself skimming though some of the unneccessary filler, simply because it was a bundle of "easy" words, if you may. It didn't challenge me, though I am not a native speaker. I do only get A's and B's in English, though. I also found the May-Drew-scenario to be hella-boring, but hey, I am a dude with a manly man taste for action and speed!

One thing I has been wondering a little about is the whole "preggers"-situation. Are you still building up to this? And the sexual tension between Ashie-boy and "Myst" (I am sorry to say I am getting rather annoyed with the usage of this particular nickname. Its most likely the pronounciation in my mother tounge which makes it so, but who knows.), atleast I am feeling its getting a little tiresome. I've read my bundle of fair fanfic in my day, not all Pokemon, and I've come to learn what I like to read.

Most importantly, I have to see progress in the storyline and character development. These 13 chapters has been.. long, but don't be discouraged, still a good read. I would imagine a male 18 not is your intended audience, and I understand and respect that. (Though I would like some more ... Sax and jazz.. if you know what I mean. Hmmm? MHMMMMMM? Alrighty then.)

One thing I would like to see is whether or not you are able to write a little more vividly without making it corny or stale. I haven't noticed a lot of character or enviroment portrayal, which leaves me the impression that Ash is only a overgrown "Ash" with stubbles and a slightly darker voice. You catch my drift, girl?

Alright, it is probably more I could branch out on and comment, but I just want to say that you're doing a awesome job!

I might even only point out what's good the next time. :) (EVIL(-ish) REVIEWER AWAAAAAAAAAY!)

Oh, and fyi, I didn't care much for my "original" anonymous name, so I am changing it to "Sebastian" for future reference.

Mvh
- Sebastian
Basic Trainer chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
please update
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
I like the story and its just gotten better with every chapter. It's a startlingly realistic way for their relationship to evolve and certainly an interesting character study. I also adore that you give them problems outside of the box that is their relationship. I'm looking forward to more.
packers095 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013