Reviews for Restoring Faith
unsanctuaire chapter 16 . 3/26
I really enjoyed the story and love the moments between Draco and Evan.
Annoyed chapter 15 . 8/2/2014
Potter will never get the ass kcking he deserves, will he?
Nell chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Ron should have been killed off in this story. He's just pointless and annoying.
ColbyDrarryLove chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
This was sweet and I loved Draco and Evan's strong bond with each other..The last chapter made me cry...great story
Mashkai30 chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Gothic Lust chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
This was super cute! I absolutely loved it!
n.harkin.9 chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
so sad yet so happy very good i cryed with happyness and sadness at this
ClaireBouldwin chapter 15 . 11/12/2012
I was going through my favorites again, happened upon this beautiful little thing. I love it :)
Bicky Monster chapter 16 . 8/6/2012
very cute, nice amount of story and character development. I thought this was well written with just enough drama and fluff to keep me happy.
arte0135 chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Nice story, but I am a little disappointed though. Harry, even if it was lie, was cruel to Draco and I do believe he deserves more than that. I wished he had moved on with his life and gotten over Harry; after all, the sentence, you were nothing, but fun is a great motivator to move on and be happy. I guess, I just hate the bias. Harry can get away with anything as long as he apologizes and I don't think "I am sorry" is good ever enough. You can be sorry for spilling something, sorry for forgetting something at the store, but sorry for breaking your heart, making you feel worthless? Not a chance!

Plus, he never stands up for Draco does he? If he loved him, he would have punched Ron and rip him a new one, not tolerate what he says about Draco, even if he's being civil because if this was one of Draci's friends, Hermione and the rest of the gang would have pressured Draco and made him like crap if one of his friends was mean to Harry and that's unfair. So, for me, I am not a fan at all because Draco deserves more than Harry. Yeah, he's the father of his son, but so what? If having two parents was the path to a happily ever after, domestic abuse and divorce would not exist at all.
Mila Pink chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
It was sad to see how broken can get two people who love both. For fear and lack of conversation.

Evan is a fof, and the end was very funny.

Loved the way you wrote.

kisses
OMFG chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
oh my god! i just read this and...FUCKING GOD! why didn't i stumble in this AMAZING piece of work before?

GOD i couldn't stop reading it! YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB!

[and this comment came from a very viciously picky reader that usually doesn't leave any reviews]

CHEERS!
LadyGhai chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
i really love it! every later chapters makes me want to cry! and normally i don't cry unless someone died, it really is a great fic but i notice it lacks interaction between harry and draco or maybe the fic is short but even so i really like it.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
the line of middle names for Draco is rediculas. Draco came from a proper and rich family but it doesn't mean he needs like 5 middle names.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
This story is cute so far but there is way too many oc characters, I'm not a fan of ooc characters, especially when they have nothing to do with a story. Meaning, like nothing to do with the world of Harry Potter.