Reviews for Just like Heroine
gabyxx21 chapter 27 . 10/4/2017
I love it, I look forward to the next chapter
Http-ForgetMeNot chapter 27 . 8/25/2014
So... was the note supposed to say, 'We know where you live'? Because at the start of every... what do you call the separate line in the middle of a sentence? Well, all the first words in that line go:
We
Know
Where
You
Live
Am I right? Because it seems so...
DeathToLove22 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
Wait... the way you separated the words in the notes by putting them in different lines... Is the real message, WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. ? Which each word that they were really meaning to say, is at the begging of each line...? But anyway, GREAT story so far!
Ugh chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Im on chapter 8 and im getting sick of how incredibly boring and stupid this fiction is. Never reading this ever again. -.-
Killua17 chapter 27 . 4/18/2014
I have to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2013
I like it! Lots of humor and good ol' suspense :)
Emmaleebear chapter 27 . 1/12/2013
Hello there, Swirl-sama! First of all, I adore your story! It's funny, insightful, clever, dramatic and just overall goodness. Actually, your story is one of the very first fan fictions I ever read! I first came across it about six years ago and then life happened and I lost track of it. But for some reason it stuck out on my head so I went back and searched for it. And voila! Here I am, gushing over the overall fabolosity of it. I realize it's been a while since you've updated this story but I hope that one day (hopefully soon, hehe) you finish it because this cliffy is killing me! Thank you for your imagination and writing :D
Sincerely a big fan,
Emmaleebear3
Chiblette chapter 27 . 1/9/2013
Eh? No more? Aw damn *Pouts*
Sad-Person chapter 27 . 12/30/2012
Not happy that this is discontinued :-(
kiki2222 chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
So is this all?
Sleepy-Kun chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
PS holyfuck I found the comment I posted finding this realization a few months back, I'M JayJay3
Sleepy-Kun chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
(continued off my accidental review on 27)
Oops...I aciddentally posted..umm well anyway I saw you hadn't updated, checked your profile, and there it was. Confirmation that it was cancelled on me: cold turkey, no warning or nothing. At such a suspenseful time, too!
I cried. I bawled my eyes out. A teenage Boy, crying there at a picnic table outside his school early in the morning, blubbering like a baby over the loss of his beautiful Yaoi. That is how amazing this story is. You probably won't see this (or we, these thanks to my fuck up$ review(s), but still, to whatever deity is chilling up there, let the wonderful Swirly-chan bring us the ending JLH deserves.
Please?
Sleepy-Kun chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
Hi.
Well, I read this many moons ago (cryptic speaking FTW) and have to say it truly turned my emotions, and thoughts upside down, threw 'em around, and made a suspenseful pretzel. However, I lost the name to this and have looked for almost a YEAR to find it again so I could favorite it, because I finally stopped being lazy and made an account. Up
JayJay3 chapter 27 . 4/22/2012
Oh...my effing god...WHY WASNT IT FIIIIINIIIIIIIISHED? I LOVE IT SO MUCH, WHY DID YOU ABANDON IT? WHYYYYY? *cries* I thought...I thought it was something special...*throws away cookie* WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US READERS?
meggoneggo chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
HI THERE! remember this story? people really liked it, including me! i just spent the past WEEK looking for the damn story, and i think you should update it! it's getting to like, the middle or ending of the plot isnt it? and sasuke still needs to find out that naruto is a girl! and what happened to gaara and neji? and haku, and sakura, and and and narutos dad! Kyuubi shot him didnt she? PLEASE UPDATE! I BET YOU!