Reviews for The Long Road Back
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/5
It's great story
random-k chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
This is... everything that should have happened, but different. Its wonderful
illusion95 chapter 26 . 8/7/2014
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story! I stayed up all night, engrossed in it. Several parts made me laugh out loud or smile. I truly enjoyed reading a happy alternate reality for all of these beloved characters, who you captured perfectly. And the ending was just perfect, giving everything full closure. Extremely well-done story. Though probably not the most realistic, it was fun to indulge in happily-ever-after scenarios for the tragic prequel storyline. Again, thanks for a pleasurable read :)
glory6 chapter 26 . 2/9/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this fic over the past few days. It feels very realistic compared to a lot of other fics. I'm sad it is over, but thank you for writing it. :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Very good story!

I loved the way you put Qui-gon in your story.

Good job. :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Luke and LEia are so sweet! And for once they behave as children in stories.
Eldar-Melda chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
I can picture poor Anakin being afraid because of a ghost! lol
Eldar-Melda chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Good the devil is dead!
Eldar-Melda chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
"Bye-bye Anakin. Hello new apprentice."

It won't happen at all!
Eldar-Melda chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Poor Anakin, he doesn't even know Padmé is there and alive. She needs to make a move to heal himself!
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Nice chapter.

I feel sorry for PAdmé: Anakin married someone else yet he can't know she is alive after all.

I hope Palpatine won't discover very soon where Padmé is. The twins need her!
Nab-Nab450 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful. I am awed!
VerySpecialAgentAshleigh chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
I loved that! It was so good! I read it in two days! Keep writing
JediPadme Skywalker chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
! Loved it!
fromtwin2twin chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
I really can ' t express how much I enjoyed reading through this and how well I think it was written . It ' s funny by moments and you picture the characters exactly right . Thanks for writing it .