Reviews for The Long Road Back
glory6 chapter 26 . 2/9
I have really enjoyed reading this fic over the past few days. It feels very realistic compared to a lot of other fics. I'm sad it is over, but thank you for writing it. :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
Very good story!

I loved the way you put Qui-gon in your story.

Good job. :)
Eldar-Melda chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
Luke and LEia are so sweet! And for once they behave as children in stories.
Eldar-Melda chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
I can picture poor Anakin being afraid because of a ghost! lol
Eldar-Melda chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Good the devil is dead!
Eldar-Melda chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
"Bye-bye Anakin. Hello new apprentice."

It won't happen at all!
Eldar-Melda chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Poor Anakin, he doesn't even know Padmé is there and alive. She needs to make a move to heal himself!
Eldar-Melda chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Nice chapter.

I feel sorry for PAdmé: Anakin married someone else yet he can't know she is alive after all.

I hope Palpatine won't discover very soon where Padmé is. The twins need her!
Nab450 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful. I am awed!
VerySpecialAgentAshleigh chapter 26 . 7/5/2012
I loved that! It was so good! I read it in two days! Keep writing
JediPadme Skywalker chapter 26 . 2/6/2012
! Loved it!
fromtwin2twin chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
I really can ' t express how much I enjoyed reading through this and how well I think it was written . It ' s funny by moments and you picture the characters exactly right . Thanks for writing it .
andaere chapter 26 . 6/2/2010
Aww... Thank you for writing this. I feel much like Anakin does at the end of this story - whole. It's so nice when I can find a well-written, introspective, COMPLETED Star Wars story.

I'm sure many people have said this, but I'll say it again. I'm very intrigued by your idea of Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker being split personalities. I can imagine that situation pretty easily, actually. And I liked the way you wrote it. How Anakin struggled throughout and finally become one person again. I also appreciate that you have the therapist be useful and not some cliche jerk.

The relationships between the characters were very well done. I never spared a thought for Dorme before this, but now I'm quite fond of her. And Padme, and Anakin, and Obi-Wan, and of course Luke and Leia and everyone else...

I also loved the humor sprinkled throughout the story, especially the way you wrote Palpatine and his eternal quest to convert Obi-Wan. Good luck with /that/. xD

Again, thank you so much for writing this! :) You rock.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 26 . 9/9/2009
That was awesome! I loved your way of looking at Anakin's return to the light. Two personalities! Very interesting. It was a funny, uplifting, insightful, and wonderfully told story. Nice work!
Jenn.Napier chapter 26 . 4/15/2009
This story is absolutely astounding

May I suggest to wright a sequel?

It's a very touching Star Wars tale that I would really think that it should be continued.

Thank you for writing this magnificent story and I do hope it continues.

Kudos to you!