Reviews for Chrono Glitch
Kuroi Kiri chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Very interesting. I like where you are going with this. Please keep working and updating as much as you can, this seems to have a lot of potential.
Sugar chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
Hooray! Thanks for the update! I love the way you write. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hint. Hint.
Oil on Canvas chapter 13 . 9/9/2008
so, you're really alive. it's good after all.
neoblacksmith17 chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
wow the storys gettin good, i must know what happens next please update!

keep going.

adios
Reaper's Shadow chapter 12 . 8/30/2007
Pretty good chapter,but I think you misspelled the bell's name. I think it was either Nadia's Bell or Leene's Bell, but I could be wrong. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
Sugar chapter 12 . 8/28/2007
I truly adore this story and where its going.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

THANKS!
Full Moon Yue chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
sweet story i like it keep on updating oh and i read fast mahahahahahha ilike it alot chao
PsychoDude chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
I just found your story, and it's great, hope you update soon, I'll be looking forward to it.

By the way, what happened with your world domination plans? lol
blankface chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Radius is one of my favorite characters i hope he has a big part. i also think that you are setting up the story very well i wonder how good it is when it gets more into the plot. thanks for the read.
blankface chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
you make mean Leena work, and the family's great. I', glad i read this one, because I've been reading some really bad ones.
Reaper's Shadow chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
This story is pretty interesting. I hope you keep coming up with more chapters.
Sugar chapter 11 . 8/15/2007
GASP! An update! WOOT!

I like your new character oodles(meaning alot). I'm sure the next few updates will be a blast to read!

P.S. I'm glad you're not dead!
Grey Grapevines chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
Woot! An update! I wonder where Serge is now (if you made it obvious, I'm sorry, but I'm kind of dense...). Update soon, please and thank you!
shppthwhtfx chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
I love your whole story so far, but this last one seems to be a written out form of Chrono Crosses prequil (forgot the name... Radical Dreamers maybe?) with a few extra twists and cut out stuff. Its still very good and I'm awaiting the next chapter anxiously :)
Grey Grapevines chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
I'm interested in seeing where this is going, so please update soon. Though could you start a new paragraph everytime some one new is talking? Everything is kinda squished together, so I kinda tend to read the same line 6 times...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »