Reviews for Heart's Truth
Azurela chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
Beautiful story- I think that you did a marvelous job.

And in regards to the A/N before this chapter- I commend you on writing the way you want to. You're the author, no one else.

It was perfect as it was.

I loved your ability to pull me in, make me laugh, nearly make me cry and then resolve any and all conflicts.

Excellent work- I hope you've written, and continue to write, more like it.

Goodbye for now and I wish you luck in your future endeavors-
Shinigami-chan chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
ok, i'm a little confused. did schu survive or did he just possess the guy? i loved it by the way!

Uruchan chapter 11 . 5/7/2007
OK, sort of a review, but also a 'please please tell me it's like *so*' sort of comment (since I can't email you thru this thingy). I kind of get the ending, but then again, I don't. I know how I *want* it to end, but... eh? Please explain a bit so I can either be happy or mope about it properly *pout*
this thorn chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
And I'm going to be a jerk.

This is my other favourite. I don't know if you've read it, but I think it's worth mentioning.

http colon slash slash w dot angelfire dot com slash anime4 slash patternsofblood slash reasonw dot html
this thorn chapter 11 . 2/10/2007
Oh, MangaMamma, please forgive me.

I just realised that I've never reviewed this story, even though I've read it half a dozen times.

So I just finished it again (ironically reading the Big O-inspired ending while listening to the soundtrack) and decided to peruse the reviews because I know this story deserves some nice ones.

And I wasn't there.

A plague on my house, I say. Everyone else says Better late than never, though, so I'm redeeming myself now. I'm an irredeemable Schuldig slash fanatic, and it's not my fault if all the best stories have him dead. I just need time to get my breathing under control, then I'll go back through your catalog and make sure I've not missed anything else.

Love and Peace

annime chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I didn't realize that the ending had been posted. Will there still be an epilogue?
Princess Sin chapter 11 . 9/20/2006
my only question. is schuldig alive and is that

him disguised as the surfer? please you can't leave

it in limbo like this.
Mai Fujimiya chapter 11 . 8/28/2006
Oh my! Gomen Nesai but this was a tear jerker. How touching, I hope Yohji's happy. However I can hear Schuldig's desperate and saddend call from beyond pull at Yohji in another direction...haunting yet so sweet. Pardon my rambling but wonderful writing. Look for mine soon as well. Sayonara.
FlowerAssassin chapter 11 . 8/27/2006
aww~ Theres a happy ending~
TarotCard87 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
~Sniffles~ I loved it. From beginning to end, loved it. Nearly cried at a few points but still. Wonderfully done.
Roxie Faye chapter 11 . 8/24/2006

Oh, that was utterly, utterly beautiful. As much as I wanted Schu to be "alive alive," the story actually worked ten times more beautifully with him in death.

I really thought you wrote the first scene with Yohji and Omi very beautifully. The fact that Crawford couldn't get him (HAH!) was great. What was also great was the realization for Crawford, and the audience, that Schu really loved Yohji (or else he WOULDN'T have stayed in Japan so long). It was actually really sweet.

I love YohjixOmi as a couple (althought it's definitely tghe most illogical!). Reading this, I think I like one-sided YohjixOmi even more than the couple. You've written Omi's crush just... so well. *smile*

And lastly: I SAW that mention of Thailand! Was that for me? OH! *claps hands together and laughs* XD Even if it wasn't, thanks! I love it.

I'll be waiting for the epilogue.

P.S.: As far as I'm concerned, you can take however much time as you need on these stories, because the end result is worth the wait. )
Roxie Faye chapter 10 . 7/8/2006
First reaction: WAH! Oh my gosh! *half-sob*

*coughs* Okay! Sorry about the delayed review. I've been in Thailand (Bangkok and a beach) for the last two weeks, and I've only used the comp. twice... for e-mail. Er... yeah.

The funny part was, I couldn't stop thinking about Schu while I was there. I was kinda like "Oh my God - for some crazy reason, this is SO Schuldig's place." Especially the beach in Hua Hin - I swear to God half the hotel guests were German. So many blonde-haired people, no wonder Schu dyes it different colors!

...and I also couldn't stop thinking about him going on a vacation there with our dear Yohji, and I think that pairing is mostly a result of your story. *grins and cackles* I did start to read (note- did not finish and do not want to) a plotless SchuYohji oneshot that took place in Bangkok which is probably where the idea was planted from, but it flourished, I am certain, because of your story.

Oh, and I brought my tiny Chibi Yohji (and Chibi Aya) pins with me to Thailand, too (although they didn't go outside). It was adorable! (Chibi Yohji is adorable. And Chibi Aya looks all grumpy. )

Okay okay. Uh, sorry for boring you with my vacation adventures. *_* Well, I'm kinda upset, because I don't want Schu to die. No! I love him and Yohji together too much to see him die! THEY STILL HAVE TO GO ON A DATE NOW! ;_; *sobs* I'm hoping that he won't die, but uh, I don't want to jinx it or anything. .

And, I think that you're right. I don't think you needed to rationalize this chapter to anybody. It's perfectly your story and you can do whatever the hell you want with it, regardless of reviewers. I think I have the idea: you kinda don't want to disappoint the readers/reviewers, right? It's okay to do so. While it's awesome to be in touch with the readership (I appreciate authors who acknowledge reviewers - individually or collectively), it's also true you have to draw the line. It's your story, and if they don't like it, they can stop reading - it's as simple as that. *shrugs* _

Lastly, the Crawford/Schu conversation was not only understandable, it was fantastic! It was delicious AND plot moving. I love how Schu totally calls/sees Crawford's scheme. Crawford is so evil in that conversation (nearly made MY spine shiver), and Schuldig is so... [i]Schu[/i]. Antagonizing Brad mentally, even when he's the one being assaulted by the precog. *grins maniacally*

Okay, well, I think the lack of sleep from the flight might be getting to me - I better stop reviewing. *_*
moimoi-chan chapter 10 . 6/29/2006
um meanie, no killing allowed :P
Rosemarykiss chapter 10 . 6/28/2006
Nice, can't wait for more(_)
FlowerAssassin chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
O_O NO! Schuldig can't die! D:

Please write the next chapter soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »