deadlyflare chapter 1 . 11/21
This is so cute. Good job!
Jd chapter 1 . 10/30
I like this one it could turn into quite the story if you continued with Sam having that info and Danny not could be quite interesting
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 1 . 7/24
That was adorable
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 7/17
That made me go awww at the screen and I'm only mildly interested in Danny/Sam, so excellent work.

Although, if Sam is supposed to put in the information, did Danny want her to figure out his password? (It seems like the dorky-sweet thing he'd do) or was it just oversight?
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 6/1
Could you write a response, or a continuation to this? I really like it.
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 5/31
Yes yes yes that was cuuuuutte~ brilliant story. OTP feels right now tho. Internal. squEAL. of happiness.
I don't even make sense right now, but just thank you for writing this. It was wonderful :D
cw chapter 1 . 5/31
He has some explaining to do.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 5/8
That was adorable!
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 5/6
Okay, wow, that just about has to be the cutest thing I've ever read. I would have liked to see the aftermath, but then again it's definitely better as a solo. Adding more wouldn't have been so good. Like adding an unwanted sequel. It's not necessary. This story was strong and all..and now I'm rambling. LOVED the story, basically. Good work!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 4/19
I always squeal and grin when I read this story
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 1 . 1/17
This is hilarious! She must've been so surprised! I would be bouncing off the walls if my crushs' password was my name and his surname. Lol, who wouldn't! Great story.
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/11
This was adorable! My feels! *clutches chest dramatically*
MY OTP! YES! FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATE! *flails all over the place*
Now that THAT'S out of my system... Good job! You get a favorite! :D
StitchingUpShadows chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
EllaDeWriter chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Ohhhhhhhh snap! Looks like somebody's got it bad for his best friend!