Reviews for PASSWORD ACCEPTED
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/9
LOVED IT! This is probably the best way for Sam to find out because we all know Danny would never have the guts to tell her and vice versa. It was better than the way the show did it.
bbraedpsam4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
Ahhhhh soooooooo fucking amazing and true! I love it!
very original password danny! what was it before? Paulina fenton? Valerie Fenton?
deadlyflare chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is so cute. Good job!
Jd chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I like this one it could turn into quite the story if you continued with Sam having that info and Danny not could be quite interesting
ThatHydrokinetic chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
That was adorable
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
That made me go awww at the screen and I'm only mildly interested in Danny/Sam, so excellent work.

Although, if Sam is supposed to put in the information, did Danny want her to figure out his password? (It seems like the dorky-sweet thing he'd do) or was it just oversight?
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Could you write a response, or a continuation to this? I really like it.
0kiJ9jio80i9j9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Yes yes yes that was cuuuuutte~ brilliant story. OTP feels right now tho. Internal. squEAL. of happiness.
I don't even make sense right now, but just thank you for writing this. It was wonderful :D
cw chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
He has some explaining to do.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
That was adorable!
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Okay, wow, that just about has to be the cutest thing I've ever read. I would have liked to see the aftermath, but then again it's definitely better as a solo. Adding more wouldn't have been so good. Like adding an unwanted sequel. It's not necessary. This story was strong and all..and now I'm rambling. LOVED the story, basically. Good work!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I always squeal and grin when I read this story
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This is hilarious! She must've been so surprised! I would be bouncing off the walls if my crushs' password was my name and his surname. Lol, who wouldn't! Great story.
flyingdisk chapter 1 . 1/11/2015