Reviews for Radiance
Lili chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
nn entendiii qer dizer tipow nn assisto mas estee desenho qero enteder qem amaa qemm ? tipow eu entendii a cartaaa mas qeem amaaa a Zakuroo isso qe qero entender e qee episódioo mostraa estáa cartaa ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aww, it's so sad! One of the few well written ZxM fics on the site! *applause* It's cute and really depressing. I was feeling a little bit teary eyed at the end. This is good. The wording is just... well, eloquent. I like it a lot. And lots of bonus points for accepting the fact that ZxM IS a legitimate pairing. Woo!
Urooj chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
lol! great work. So who is in this story?
InfraViolet chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
This was a spectacular piece of work. A wonderful oneshot : beautiful and truly sad.

I love this pairing Minto x Zakuro and your oneshot has to be the best fic I read about it so far. You describe Mintos feelings for Zakuro perfectly. In a very moving and poetic way.

Well done !
Mysterious Kuro Miko chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
This is great how you describe Mint feeling and it is very relistic as in reality it sad that Mint can't have Zakuro.
deadlolita chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I loved this story! It was a nice view of the couple. I really enjoyed it. And you really dont see many Minto x Zakuro fics that are actually good. Fantastic work!
Unichu chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow,great work.I love how you express the characters points,and base.

Keep up the work,but try to add more emotion.
my lips are cherry scented chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is great stuff. I kinda believe that this is what Mint thinks when she she thinks about Zakuro. How she can't have her and well this describes it for me.
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
I applaud you for writing Mint and Zakuro's relationship in a more realistic light. The couple is cute but I always thought that Mint's love was destined to be an unrequited one. What I enjoyed most about the story was the description, especially the line: "My cheeks burn a cerise tinge." Awesome work!
roundarosie chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
D Poor Minto-chan!

Zakuro-pon is mean _
Amanio chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Pretty good! I liked it! Too bad it was short, but it was still good!
cruelfeline chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hmph. You don't see many Minto/Zakuro fics around. I wonder why... I rather like the pairing .

Your fic is wonderfully written. Good grammar, sentence structure, etc.

And I really like the ending. I can imagine those last three words being said with a wistful sigh, the way they're written.

Thanks for writing . I'd tell you to update, but the whole one-shot thing makes that sorta pointless :P
Dark Mew Angel chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow... Very, very good. This made me sad, I know how Minto feels...