Reviews for For The Love Of JellO!
lalalla chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
sigh, what the hell am i going to do with you? wait, why am i even reading this? oh yeah! cause it so funny,cool and weird and random! just like meeeeee!have a grape! no i dont have a grape i just asked you to have one! by the way, whats your foot size? ...who am i talking to!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EVIL DUST BUNNYIS RUE THE WORLD! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!
HaveYouSeenThisWizard390 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
What the heck did I just read? Whatever it was brilliant,

Like seriously awesome, yeah, THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THING I'VE READ IN AGES, please update soon
Kaist chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
*GAHAHAHAHAHA!*
hem hem no chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
update soon
princessezzy chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
please please PLEASE update this! PLEASEE!

I'm on my knees begging! *bigblueblinkyeyes* please?
Writer sighter chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
That was the best line ever! "Fred-o I don't thin we're in Kansas anymore!" brilliant fic! I always wanted 2 see a twins meet maurauders fic!
unopu chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
hi hi hahahaha sorry good story ya gatta update I know where you live
SockMonkey101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Are you ever going to update (for chapt.6 but I already reviewed on chapt.5)?
SockMonkey101 chapter 5 . 6/15/2006
Ha! That is so funny!
dory chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
omg, you are so hysterical! the hamster, laugh, are, laugh, so laugh, funny. the authors note is so funny too. i don't know why, but i am extremely giddy today.
TheLovelyNatalieRose chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
lol its so funny! I liked it when you said, "Fred and George (Ha! You forgot all about them, didn’t you? You were so absorbed in my random ramblings that you forgot this story was about Fred and George coming into the future! You thought it was all about Sirius and James! Well you’re WRONG! You’re all WRONG! HAHAH MWAHAHAH MWAMWAHA! Cough Anyways…)" ya that was funny.
Serpent91 chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
i really like the story!
Serpent91 chapter 4 . 4/15/2006
thanks for this chapter...
Erg chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
And one more thing: Your too hangy.

It's like this, She was cursed to an oblivion.

END CHAPER.

Then it's the end of thenext chapter, now watch:

"HEY REMY, YOU'RE SO FRLIPPIN' HOT."

END CHAPTER.

You're too cliffy.
Erg chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
And yoyu could put more detais and some frlippin' reasons

for some of these confusngness. Like the Lilybeingthrownoutthewindow. And hamsters aren't strong enough to catch that heavy bitch. They'd be crushed. ( Aw. And the characters are OoC. I'm not enjoying this, it's too random.