Reviews for Another Secret Revealed
interesting
kenzieKsmith chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
OMG ! I love this story so much
Dominus Trinus chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
I'm just trying to figure out why it took me so long to read this story despite having it on my stories-to-read list for a year. This whole fic was just amazing...beautiful...heartbreaking. The scene with Phoebe and catatonic Piper...that was just devastating. Thank God there’s a sequel, which will hopefully be completed when I reach the latest chapter, right? :-) Anyways, again great job on this fic!
wiccawhitewitchsmalltownguy chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
not a bad chapter will paige be able too survive this what ever is wrong with her that open the second door can of worms that she dont want
piper and phoebe too know about is this the end of the power of three
will leo be able too heal paige on time before paige spirt move on intoo
the after life please write another chapter so that i can read what will
happen next thank you for this wonderful story as well
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
I'm halfway through! Paige was always one of my favorite sisters and I can't wait to read what happens!
Cardplay chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I think the dialogue's spot on. Very true to the show. Short chapter, but I liked it. Going on to read more. :)
0erbaDiaVanille chapter 24 . 1/21/2008
:O OMG... you left it like that... wow great fic... and great cliffhanger. really makes me wanna read the sequel ;) ...

x HarlequinnHoney
lilmiznicky chapter 7 . 6/24/2007
i love the story :p
kcbelles chapter 24 . 5/28/2007
Why is this story marked "complete" when it's not? I can understand you want to do a sequel, but generally, a story is mostly completed before jumping to the next story. Semantics, I guess - jmho. Anyway, great story - have to go find the next one, now.
missypaige06 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
had to review here cos id reviewed every chappie on the sequel but anyways thanks for answering my questions and cant wait for more. i now rem what was happening - should read it again cos its fabulous.
faefay chapter 24 . 2/25/2007
What? That isn't an ending! That's a cliff hanger! Cheat! :)

Just kidding. I stumbled across this and read it from beginning to end in one go. I really like it and am looking forward to the sequel.
AbsoluteGarbage chapter 24 . 2/17/2007
omg this is like the bestest story i've ever read! you have to post that sequel soon! u can't leave us hangin...lol anyway..great job :) keep up the good work...bies!
Halfpipechick247 chapter 24 . 2/6/2007
Loved the Story! I cant wait for the sequel!
PaigeHalliwellWilderMatthews chapter 24 . 2/5/2007
I can't wait for the sequal. I'm so glad that you are going to write one. Paige losing her mind what a very interesting and exciing idea.

Will Piper wake up to help Phoebe and Prue and be the one who can fianlly get through to Paige that it wasn' her fault that Piper was tourted.

Will Leo regain his memory and be able to come home to his family. I can't wait to find out.
XsunflowerX chapter 24 . 2/4/2007
See, now that's just mean. I mean, fair enough you leave chapters on a cliffie, but the end of the story too?

Nice to hear from you! This was a great chapter and story. So looking forward to the next story!

And omg? Prue? Agh!