Reviews for Undiagnosed
iremat chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wonderful fanfic. I enjoyed it through and through.
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
WOW!
SmashTurnip Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is fantastic! A brilliant analogy brilliantly written! And you make Orochimaru so creepy that I can't help but fave this.
Nezuko chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I really enjoyed this metaphor and they way you used it here. It's nicely done. The analogy fits like a well-worn glove.
Crabs chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Oh... That was good. Creepy, but really good.
dfhgj chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
great story, you really managed to capture orochimaru-sama's personality n_n
Yakaji chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very well-written, thank you. It's a one-shot, but I think you did an excellent job encapsulating the personalities behind Orochimaru and Tsunade. They aren't the overblown images of the manga / anime here; this is truer to the emotions inside.

Excellent level of visual detail, too. I felt very at home in the location, and I could envision the characters throughout. All in all, a very good job. Good enough that I'm tossing this on my favorite stories list.
whiteninja067 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow. one word with so much meaning. wow.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
That was totally cool.
sna chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Spectacular story, chilling, quietly horrific and very representative of the time and changes biding as the Sannin become what we catch up to them as in the series. The cancer metaphor/symbol thing is spectaculary well done - so bravo! Bravo!

sna
Avogadro522 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Neat concept, you really gave sense of intensity to the scene and the dynamic between the sannin. I'm glad this fic is as short as it is, makes it more meaningful than a full length story.
ivybluesummers chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
you used different allusions like nietzsche and abbey... i'm not that fond of intimate situations between the two sannin but hey, i liked your prose, and the main points were very characteristic of the sannins. keep up!
Bijyu Within chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I dont know anything about cancer. I know that its bad and kills people.
Pai-Mei chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very insightful. Your writing is worthy of praise.
Qem chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh interesting philosophy, and the last bit creeped me out. It struck me as an interesting and accurate characterisation of Orochimaru though.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »