Reviews for Game
Nex1313 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I am oh so very lazy and did not login but this story was crafted so well and is so sadistically beautiful I am in love with it! I have actually read this more than once but I wouldn't change a thing about it! Love your work! Keep it up!
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
1. I like how you told me that anonymously. :]

2. calling yourself "somebody sane" is a bit... rude.

3. I've already been told that, thanks.
somebody sane chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is not ZADR. This is in no way ZADR. Please label things more accurately.
Hinterbeine chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
dark,very bloody.
Satoshi Oki chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*applause* BRAVO BRAVO!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was an amazing one-shot. The details and imagery were beautiful. This was very well written. Hope you don't mind me adding this to my C2.
Ragdoll Rini chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
*shivers* very dark .
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
While you succeeded in making this a dark, frightening, gory and entertaining ficlet, there are a few errors which I feel obliged to point out.

One: Zim would never, EVER use a simple Earth-knife. He has the most advanced technology in the universe - created by its most sadistic civilisation - at his immediate disposal and incredibly intricate knowledge about both human anatomy and torture techniques. Regardless of that, he is FAR more innovative.

Two: Even if the FBI believed Dib and were able to apprehend the Invader, a single dissection would likely be enough for them before simply... disposing of him

Three: No rape, no ZADR, nothing. It is generally wise to classify stories accurately
gothica the first chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
wow, that is delicously evil. and such a pleasure to read. i applaud you.
andromedacblack chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
holy crap. That was amazing.

I especially like how revenge was considered a game, in a sick morbid way. Oh well.
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
O dark. Really dark. Very well written.
Rhyis Helsing chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was the best i have read yet. I swear to god, you are so good...i have yet to figure out how to publish my work on this site...so yeah. Keep it up!
Nixxie-the-Lizard chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
very...interesting. i like it though...
Invader Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Oh holy.. That's so sad but it rocks so much.I loved it.
Insomniac Jaki chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh, wow, shit, this is AWESOME! So... wow. I was wondering why Zim FINALLY decided to do this instead of the billions of other chances he got.