Reviews for Wreaking Havoc
Finnsh plz
reneemon45 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
plzzzz continue! I know I'm late but plzzzzzzzzz
shay shay bug chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
please make a nother story with this i want to know moer
troll22 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
lol make more chapters hilarious!
briana chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
i think its pretty good and that you stayed on character!
dannyandsamforever chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
what happens next and by the way that was freaky that sam has been doing that asleep continue the story
Jynxpixie chapter 7 . 11/14/2007
3 I love your writing style.

PLEASE CONTINUE! I haven't really read any Tucker stories, and I'm addicted to this one! Please update!
xoxo4aang chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
So Tucker got everything from Sam's diary? Aww waiting isnt fun at first i was thinking Sam wouldnt do this but it was so funny when she was actually asleep. This was really funny especially the threats.
dragon-game chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
Good Story.

Please continue it soon.
Tara P chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
That was so funny i thought i was going to die from laughter and in case you were wondering after i finished this i was on the floor laughing my but off for at least two minutes! PLEASE FINISH! i want u to torture tucker so i can pcture him screeming like jazz! *starts another laughing fit*
Magiclover227 chapter 7 . 8/7/2006
I love it! Keep it up!

I mean maybe u don't value my opinion scince I don't write fanfics, but I do write stories and read a lot.

Magiclover227
kristi chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
please im begging you keep writing even though you havent in like a year! im so impatient you have no idea and i love your story :) thx
ChoasGhostBoy chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
ok
meemouse chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
I love it!

But you need to write more! I noticed it has been a while since your last update! I'll cry if you don't update!1

_
BarnOwl93 chapter 7 . 7/19/2006
*jumps up and down*

Go Tucker, Go! 0 Get those diaries.

So... yeah. I like this. . I've seen the plot before, but NEVER like this. . This is definitely original. Please update soon.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »