Reviews for Valentine's day tributes
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
nice!
SammywithSwagger chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
awesome story! update soon!
Novawolf3113 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
funny
LadyMartel4000 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Awesome one shot stories! I especially liked the last one the most HAHA! I loved what the monk said at the end XP

Keep writing! XD
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I have to admit i've been losing my liking toward sasusaku for awhile but you can bet this is bringing my admiration for it back. Good job
Starlight-killer chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
you made my cry!
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
jajajajajajajajajajajaja that was funny even though i will hunt you down bcuz of the kakashi thing {my cousin Zuzume(that what I call her) is a fan) his too damn hot to be gay! any way nice one liked it alot
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I hated that one though! HOW COULD U KILL HER MAKE SASUKE SUFFER SO MUCH! DAMN YOU
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
nice story! And to tell the truth I would do the same thing sakura did if they make me walk so damn much. LOVE THE STORY!KEEP WRITTING
Slothy Girl chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Hee hee, loved it so much! So when is the next one coming out? after all, your fic doesn't say completE!
sasukeXsakura-lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Yah! i love this one-shot! it's so kawaii! woot! sasuke sakura 4 eva! CHA!
CallyGreen chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
hehehe Shikamaru didn't want Temari's food. lmao. Evil b* deserves what she gets. hehehe

Anyway, that was great! It was so gud. Awesum story with awesum pairings. lol Hilarious! Kakashi waking up next to Iruka. rofl I don't particularly like Yaoi but that was funni as hell!

Fantastic! Well done! I hope to read more of ur work soon *hint, hint*
CallyGreen chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
OMW! I was crying. i thought this ficlet was going to be funni like the previous one. Was i wrong! I was bawling by the end. It was so heartbreaking and cute and unbelievably sad. u hav tremendous talent. I beg u, pls don't write anything like this again. u'll only make me cry more.
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
lmao This was awesum! Witty and charming and absolutely brilliant. I loved it! Esp the end notes lol. Sakura is very fesisty, isn't she? ;)
charlotte chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
yes you do have a nasty mind
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »