Reviews for Quotidian
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Bravo! Well done!
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
ah, cute. you wrote the characters well.
Seirin chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It was soooo cute :3
CooWings chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This is really good. The intensity is as clear as day. Urahara-san. Psh.

Another favourite.
elfinpirate chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
hahaah

crazy sandal hat man XD

nice fic
AKpeach chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh the angst! I loved it...very intense, very passionate!
Feafea chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
this is really good.. going onto my favourite list straight away! plz write more Ura/Yoru fics btw.. they never seem enough for me!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
_ What a good yourixuraha fic. It's so rare to find a good one and yet here it is! Once again your ending line is fabulous. Great work!
Shiki-chan chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Hmm, that was quite a thing. Hmm, I'm haing trouble descibing it...

Let me say this - if i'd have trouble describing my affection, I'd act the same.

NICE. You rulle.
Candy Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I love it. Your writing is amazing. I could actually picture the two of them while reading it. Will you write another story for urahara and yoruichi pairing? I hope you do and when you do, i'd be sure to read it and give you review.
Keala Fae chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I like it so much. It make my heart race when I read it. You write it so well! I wanna see more! Hope you will continue or make a sequel of the two relationship. I like their relationship, it's not too romantic and yet it can make people squeal. Please write more about them! Please! Please! Please!
denazt chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
cool... love this pairing to bits. though i have to agree with another reviewer that it's not really like urahara to lose his temper, but then again, it's with yoruichi. but what's with the glasses? (i never imagined urahara to wear glasses, not even reading ones...)
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
interesting. i liked this one. great job! :)
Dust-in chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Intresting...I'm up for this couple instead of the YURI couple.

URAHARA AND YORUICHI 4 EVER!
Concetta chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was very written! And I thought it was also completley plausible. I could see this situation happening. Very good!

Ciao!