Reviews for Fausse Amie
Agent47Rulz chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I rarely leave reviews anymore, expecially on fics over 6 years old since I assume they'll never be read, but I just had to leave one on this story and say how great it was. It was simple and straight-forward, not many twists, but that was part of its beauty. To be able to convey such emotion and depthness in such a simple and short story is nothing short then brilliant. Amazing tragedy story.
LoneTaku chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
I just found this story. I read the whole thing, start to finish, which some may find unimpressive, but I generally have a short attention span, so anyone who really knows me in real life would find this a great feat for me. This story was great. Reading through it, I found no grammatical errors that I could easily pick out, and not a single spelling error. I loved this story. I look forward to reading more from you, and would go and read more from you, but I have a bunch of stories to update, so I will read the rest of your stories some other time.
Noah chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Wow, that was probably better than most books I've read. Damn it, I hate that you killed Tak, but it made the story so much better. I love the last lines, literary brilliance. There is nothing to improve, you did such a great job.
trearoos chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
She's... dead? :'(
Monochrome Masquerade chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
You made me cry, you jerk! (just kidding)

This story was amazing. Excellent job. :]
Rook chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
That was beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

The interaction here is so wonderfully and terribly true to the characters. In so many stories, Earth or Irk is forsaken in the the name of friendship or love. I don't really see that it would be plausible for any of the characters to renounce their people.

My only critique is the complete lack of Zim in this work. (But I am biased because I love the neurotic little twerp.) He is a meddler by nature, so I don't think he would be entirely oblivious to Tak's murder. Despite this, I think the story is a little more powerful without him because none of the attention is shifted away from Tak and Dib.

I will definitely read some more of your work!
Aideko chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
This was lovely - sad, but very touching. Everyone was IC, and I liked how you portrayed Dib and Tak's "relationship" (because I'm still not sure what to call it). They were neither enemies nor friends, yet they still meant something to each other. I also liked how you described their obligations to their respective planets. I never thought of either as a "slave," but it was an interesting thought. Anyway, to sum it all up, this was a great fic - excellently written and introspective.
MyLittleIceCube chapter 5 . 3/11/2008
...So sad..:C

I loved this...it matches the show perfectly, and it wasn't all

lovey dovey. Fantastic. It made me cry.
MyLittleIceCube chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
This was very sad...

Very well written, and made me want to cry.

well done.

-kplady13
blacksand1 chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Wow, I hardly read fics all the way through, but I'm glad I did this time. It was good. Gewd job!
Kathryn Christine Starcrafter chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
Aw. this was so sad. Yet so very sweet. This does contain a lot of good morals while compairing Dib's loyalty to Earth as Tak's to Irk. It was an interesting prospective and It was an enjoyed read (though I am close to tears right now). I must admit this was one of the better ones I've read on 4.5 out of 5.
5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
speak engilsh retard like what the hell are the chapter titles are not in normel and im not a bad person but keep your damm sistist to yourslef you ficking terd come on don:t be a pussy say got aney girls im in laid bitch hahahah
piedemon chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
I loved this story. It's so hard to find somthing about dib that's not a ZADR. I really like DATR's. you did a great job... ZADR'S SUCK!
Indi chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Wow... this was very moving. I usually read ZATR, but I've gotten a strong fondness for DATR recently. I was reading Ch. 4, and I felt like I was about to cry. Very well written! I give it five stars!

*indi*
666666666 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
thes fukeing stinks like jhonen work you fukeing stinks you funker
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »