Reviews for Culmination
ShadowMaster chapter 22 . 3/9
I know it's been awhile, but would you please finish this story? It's very interesting, and extremely well written. I'm really on edge to see how you end it. Judging from what you've done so far, it'll be extremely, completely, awesomely, epic. I look forward to it's completion.
Dracona chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story. A few typoes, but still, wonderful story.
z chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
I honestly think this is the best story on this site, hands down. I have been following this from the beginning, and while I am not a big fan of the route the Last chapter went down I am not sure how else you could have got them out of that sitiuation, please update this, I check it every year, and would love to see it continued. Your grasp of the characters are sublime.
Lord Rau chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
More please
Steve chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
That was a beautiful story. It could end with this chapter and it would stil work. But by all means finish it. The show shoud have end with this. Or better yet been the second movie. Perfict story.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Helenastarr chapter 22 . 9/18/2012
Love it I want to cry
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
Number 11 is my ALL TIME FAVORITE Ilove 11 its so wow and awww and omg and i love it
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
OH MY HOLY LORD I hope Robin lives DON'T let him DIE
nevar4 chapter 22 . 6/22/2012
Ok, I did NOT just read all of that to come to an unfinished ending! I need to know what happens next! gahhh!

clearly, I enjoyed the story. It's really well written and purely amazing
Caprichoso chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
...Two and a half years.

That's quite a long time for a piece to lie dormant and ever be finished, but hope, much like folly, springs eternal.

You have a story here that's far, far more compelling than I had expected, and to find it abandoned so close to the end is torture.

If you read this, I hope you can find it in yourself to come back and finish the final stretch of this race you started to run years ago; there are a lot of people cheering you on.
animelover00094 chapter 22 . 11/19/2011
Update puh-lease!
rogue chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
please write more i beg you please write more
TickleTheToast chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Woah. Mindfreak. I saw the mom/dad thing coming, but BB's reaction was priceless. :D And even though this hasn't been updated in almost two years, I hope you manage to pour that tea into the cup of Ascension: Part 2! Heh.

Keep writing!

Ashe*
Fayari chapter 22 . 1/15/2011
A Lotus Eater machine. A bit... well, actually, I sort of thought this would be the main doomsday plot that Slade cooked up for the Titans.

I was kinda hoping for the confrontation and fall-out that should have happened after the team revealed their inhibited disdain for Beast Boy. Oh well, maybe in a chapter or two.

It's been a trend I've long noticed in the cartoon and the comics. They abuse Beast Boy for comedy. It's almost racist, in a way. Harp on the green guy, he's the most obviously different of them all.

In fact, out of all the Titans, I'm pretty sure Beast Boy has suffered the most in his life. Maybe not physically (that's Cyborg's medal), but emotionally, mentally, socially and everything else.

Everybody keeps focusing on how tragic Raven is, not being allowed to show emotion. Boo hoo. Oh poor Robin, he was trained by an overbearing father figure in a Bat costume. Starfire, so sad, to be so far away from her desolated home planet. Pitiable Cyborg, an outcast of society because of his cybernetic enhancements.

Beast Boy has experienced all of those things. He hides behind a joker persona, not allowing deep-seated turmoil to permeate into his everyday life. He was raised by Mento, for whom he trained nonstop, with results that were never ever good enough. He was taken from his home in Africa, only for his new legal guardian to try and assassinate him, and his would-be assassins to torture him into stealing for them. And as Raven so eloquently pointed out, his skin is green, he has fangs, and his ears are pointed, he really doesn't have many prospects in companionship.

I know it really isn't fair to harp on Raven in this chapter, seeing as she doesn't remember, but she has absolutely no right to call Beast Boy a jerk after what she and the rest of the titans said to him.

That's about all I can rant about before I go crazy. Please update this story.