Reviews for Bend And Not Break
MUY BUENA HISTORIA
DayDreamer077 chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
okie dokie...then..
Valmoni chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
hey, nice start - a bit heavy on the narrative, but good contrast with the dialogue at the end. what do you think about giving the text a bit more breathing space (how can you add some different form of writing to make it more dynamic)? plus there is a bit of incongurency on the paragraph beginning "It was the day that the Elliots were cleaning out their beloved brownstone, w -" they seem to be living in 3 different places a mini castle (neverland to brownstone to penthouse) i'm a little confused...
rosebudlilac chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OH MY GOD! I just re-read this, and I have to say that your writing is truly phenomenal. All the texture, color, wordplay, detail, etc. I just fell in love with your writing. This is officially one of my favorite fanfics on this website!
KL93 chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Oh man. Why have I not read this before? It's amazing! :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
Cool story.
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
in words, i simply can not convey how much i love this! can you believe it, three and half years after finally completing this amazing story? ;)

i love it. and i love you for writing this, and i wish you all the best (L)
Pre27 chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
I HAVE STARTED AND FINISHED ALL 17 OF YOUR CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. I AM A HUGE FAN, YOUR WRITTING IS OF A LEVEL THAT FAR OVERCOMES THOSE OF OTHER AUTHORS IN FANFICTION. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I DON'T HAVE A BOOK TO READ AT PRESENT AND MY PARENTS WON'T TAKE ME TO A BOOKSTORE SO I NEED YOU TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
kitcat19us chapter 17 . 9/30/2009
really great story
Little Fairy's chapter 17 . 9/3/2009
loved it, thanks for sharring
fireblazie chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Oh my goodness. The passion in this was just beautiful. Like.. that fight they had? And all the UNRESOLVED SEXUAL TENSION? GAH. My heart was so unstable as I was reading this, lol. But of course, it was such a good read. Yay!
noisyequestrian chapter 17 . 4/26/2008
Absolutely amazing. I can't even describe how much I love this story. Your writing is simply phenomenal.
Tearjerker22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is very well-written. I love the ties to the original, but you added your own spice to it, as well.
kapiolani chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i enjoyed this so much. some chapters had me holding my breath like i was anne/frederick. the build up to their kiss was painful, but marvelous once it happened. i literally had to pull myself away from the computer to get some sleep for myself. and your end of chapter cliff hangers were torture...i always wanted more, and would rush to the next chapter for a continuation...*sigh* hahah LOL

i hope you'll write another JAff...persuasion is my favorite JA novel, and i wish there were more persuasion ff out there.

this was wonderful. thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
rhapsodyflower chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
Really, really, really liked this! Great job! It kinda ended a little abruptly, but it was still quite romantic! My favorite scene was the one where they were dancing...yum. And you're eloquence is brilliant, I must say. You sound so elegant, and I loved the discriptive word that you poured into the story. You are incredibly talented.