Reviews for The Fabio Story
Pat Bryans chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
that was hilarious!i LOVED that! it was random, funny, and made no sense whatsoever! You are a genius!
no one of consequence chapter 10 . 2/6/2008
"You can help me with my jeans, Kel." Ooh. Hehehe... How awkward is that.

'K, I have to be hyper for a moment, and you know it, and you know why: If only because crumbs are what we come to... Oh, goodness. No joke, I wish they literally kept an Ozdust Ballroom set and a bunch of stagehands in a closet at Panera. It could be the musical closet! Right next to the broom closet and the coat closet. I don't think I have to say I loved that. We should definitely re-write the rest of the song, or maybe not. End hyper.

Wait a sec. 'Crumbs' and 'Panera' don't rhyme. (And this is also the part where I get mad that they rearranged DTL on the soundtrack...)

Do you know who Neal actually ends up with? Or does anybody actually end up with anybody else? And are you putting in other random dance breaks from musicals?
Constructive Critic chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous. If it had an actual plot, it would be easier to read, but this random, train-of-thought stuff is silly, not funny. You have an excellent grasp of grammar and a good vocabulary, so surely you can do better than this! I'd like to see what you come up with when you put some actual effort into your writing...
Mokulele-Kaikamahine chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Oh geez, this is so random, it's fantastic! I love the inter-fandom mingling. You make it seem so normal! (By the way, I saw in your profile that your friend has a house in Michigan, which is where I live? You don't have to give me an address or anything, but what area's it in? And I'M A BAND GEEK TOO!) I'll stop being a creep now, sorry...
WildMustangShadowfax chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
HEE! Tortallans to Tortillas? *snort* Also:

WildMustangShadowfax chapter 9 . 12/12/2006
*SNORTS* I forgot how much I love this story! Llama indeed!
Aly the Spy chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
Hehe. Tortillas. Don't ya just love spell check? Our musical thingy for school a few years ago was the Music Man, but I wasn't in that one, and I vagely remember sleeping through it... I'll have to see if it's in my pile o' scripts somewhere...

P.S.- Glad to read some from you- been reading House, M.D. fanfics for the last week because no one updates anymore around here. ;)
no one of conequence chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
You do realize that George and Aly are married? Sorry, I just remembered that.
no one of consequence chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
*grin* You already know what I think of it...

Heh. I can just see Alanna falling off the stage. With a rather loud *thunk*. Wow. And all the Tortillas auditioning for The Music Man. I love spellcheck. And Neal in the quartet. That reminds me of...something that happened...SOMEONE SHOULD DROP SKITTLES!

Honestly, we should start the Daffodil Club.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 10 . 11/25/2006

Lesson learnt: Never read this at 5 am after serious sugar overdose

Starling Rising chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
Don't you just HATE spell check sometimes! Numair to Numeric is my personal pet peave. ANy way, I just read this for the first time, and I can't wait for the next installment! Oh, and please include a summary of the Music Man. It would help me alot.
tortallanrider chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
"Neal turned bright red every time Thayet glanced in his direction, even if it was only to check the time; Neal was seated directly beneath the clock."-ha. I know people who do that. "OMG, is he looking at me?" "No. He's checking the time." Its hilarious.

“Like the Daffodil Club?”-ooh! Sign me up!

"many Tortallans’s lack of singing ability (coughNealcough)"-that's funny. I've always seen Neal as one of those people who's like "My voice is AMAZING" and warbles!

"Roger would have lost his temper long ago, but he was trying to improve his social behavior."-oh. RIGHT. I forgot that Roger is the EPITOME of social grace.

"kissing both Jon and Neal"-I would GLADLY take the part from her!

"Tortallans to Tortillas!"-lol. Your computer does that? hee hee.

This was good. I know nothing about the Music Man, only that my Godmother LOVES it. So...I'm interested to get a summary.
imakeladrygirl chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
lol! hurray to Princess Bride and Oboe lovers!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Idiotic my foot! That was freaking hilarious! Heh, the random girl with the math book...and random places getting lost...

The Alanna/Numair/Roger bit went a tad fast, though.
Aly the Spy chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Ah! I love the llama part. Llamas are great, llamas are fun, I like da llama in da pajama! Yays!

-ALY nibbit