Reviews for Correspondence
Scyre chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
PLEASE

finish the last chapter TToTT
Arashi-Kumo chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
TT_TT This was great. And sad, but still great!
Meg chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
I have to say I don't like Link at all, regardless of his words his actions (even just calmly sitting with his son, no tears) prove him to be entirely careless about all his relationships, he just used Sheik plain and simple. Sheik's bit however really made me cry, I felt so so sorry for him. Aww I'm sad now.

Well that was your objective I suppose so great job.
Meg chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Argg! I'm sorry I need to rant here, when you say 'the whole 'Saving Hyrule' bit takes a while so Link ages to like 18 or 19. So it's all legal' I must point out, in the sort of time period LoZ takes place in most girls are married by 15 sometimes earlier. I'll grant you the boys were typically a little older since they needed a career under their belt first but I have to say, there really is no need to frett about keeping this in todays standards if you're writting a story that has nothing to do with modern society... Ok no more ranting. This in no way is ment to offend or even criticize, I just find it funny that many people get worked up over trying to be politically correct.

I haven't gotten beyond the first chapter yet but I'll go on and do that now 'K?
ximashitax chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
That was a really nice chapter, I loved that it was more realistic than most linkshiek fluff tends to be. However...I need to know how this story ends, so please update with some heaven-sent angst soon! .
Raven the Joker chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
Well, finnally you updated and it's a fluff, yay! You should continue the next chapter of correspondence. :) I luff angst.

And I think it's cuccos who harrash Link. *Sweat drops*

So cute.
ximashitax chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
Holy shit is really all I can say. That was amazing. I find it hard to come across really good, original angst...or stories in general, I suppose. An update would be love! Either way, great fic!
Jiia-chan chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
Let me just say, this is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long, long time. Have you ever had that weird tingly feeling, that feeling that you get when something is just... good? Well, I got that feeling in every chapter. I cried in every chapter. (Exept the morning after one. That one made me happy. Ha ha ha...) There is an aweful lot of Link/Sheik angst out there, and all of it is more or less the same. This one is different. Instead of a half-baked Romeo and Juliet rip off, you wrote something unique and original, something which could genuinly touch people.

Thank you.

Jiia.
Revlofantasy chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
LOVE IT! Off to read more! :] Keep up the good work with your writing.

~Revlofantasy
blockofthewritingkind chapter 8 . 8/16/2006
aw...that was so sad...;_; I do hope there is another chapter, bacause as sad as this fic is, it's strangly addicting...
Turbo Toad chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
i agree with your 10 year old theory. and he would be 17, since he was trapped in the Temple of Time for 7 years (they mention it in the game) i believe at one point the DID say Link is 10 when he starts. not in the game, but on a website.
Demain Matin chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
This story is amazing. It is so sad that I want to read more, even though Link should deserve death too (yeah, I'm a bit violent). Hop e you'll update soon _
makodreamafar chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Sheik is dead? Damn it *starts hitting Link* you stupid bastard burn in Ganondorf's territory you bastard! *kicks him in the shin* Bye the way I love you fiction and hope you update!
makodreamafar chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Is it over? Are u gonna write more?