Reviews for Red, The Color Of
Good Slash fic.
Sasurealian chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow, this is absolutely amazing. I can't find words to process how I'm feeling right now. I think my favorite thing about the story was all the little details. I like sheiks personality too. I thought he was so funny and silly and simply adorable. Everything was perfect! You could not have done a better job
Dianna chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I...Just wanna say...I love you ** Though I was kinda hoping for some more...Yaoiness -cough- but...I hate reading and this...I...Couldn't stop...It made me laugh...Cry...Giggles and bounce! PLEASE! Never stop...I think...I just...-Heart attack-
ClayPuppet chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
The way you portrayed Zelda was so different to how I am used to seeing her. She is usually always uptight, and all about business, and really never just let's go, even after Ganondorf is defeated. So I liked this version of her. It let's you see how she was really just a normal teenager.

But when she called the bells kinky... I laughed so hard...

Great oneshot! Really cute and a good lesson, even. Absolutely loved it.
AnnoyingSword217 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Am I the only one that wants the same story in Link's point of view? Or perhaps I just want more of your work. xD
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ohmygod! That was beautiful!
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This...was undeniably awesome. I mean, I'm not even a huge Link x Sheik or Sheik x Link fan, I'm usually atracted to other pairings, but with the way you wrote it you had me squealing, blushing, and grinning the whole time. I believe this paring has gone up a few bars on my pairing totem. ;)
Snowgirl-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really liked it ive always enjoyed the shy sheik
savanityy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMFG! I LOVE THISSSSSS!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story! Well written, and the red theme that runs throughout the story really ties everything together well.
Kibo no Ceri chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this is such a lovely story *_*

I had read it a long time before but I'm not sure if I wrote a comment that time (which would be a shame by me ) cause I so love this one! the way you tell it from Sheik's pov is so magnificent and one (me for sure ) could so well feel with him all the time! and letting Zelda act like a kind of cupid was a really nice idea *lol* I also liked those hints with the colors and animals! well, like I said, I just love the story _

greetz, Ceri
Lightwings chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was such a romantic, beautiful and wonderful story.

I really like your writing and the perspective of Sheik was nice too.

Thank you for writing such a sweet story :)
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OMG. That was like... Epic. I loved it. Funny and adorable and fluffy and graargh jealous.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
NinjaRose23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh that story was so good :D It was beautifully written, too...Amazing job!