Reviews for Red, The Color Of
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ohmygod! That was beautiful!
Namesake chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This...was undeniably awesome. I mean, I'm not even a huge Link x Sheik or Sheik x Link fan, I'm usually atracted to other pairings, but with the way you wrote it you had me squealing, blushing, and grinning the whole time. I believe this paring has gone up a few bars on my pairing totem. ;)
Snowgirl-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really liked it ive always enjoyed the shy sheik
savanityy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OMFG! I LOVE THISSSSSS!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story! Well written, and the red theme that runs throughout the story really ties everything together well.
Kibo no Ceri chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
this is such a lovely story *_*

I had read it a long time before but I'm not sure if I wrote a comment that time (which would be a shame by me ) cause I so love this one! the way you tell it from Sheik's pov is so magnificent and one (me for sure ) could so well feel with him all the time! and letting Zelda act like a kind of cupid was a really nice idea *lol* I also liked those hints with the colors and animals! well, like I said, I just love the story _

greetz, Ceri
Lightwings chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was such a romantic, beautiful and wonderful story.

I really like your writing and the perspective of Sheik was nice too.

Thank you for writing such a sweet story :)
kamimimi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
OMG. That was like... Epic. I loved it. Funny and adorable and fluffy and graargh jealous.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
NinjaRose23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh that story was so good :D It was beautifully written, too...Amazing job!
CagedBird17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Okay. I'll admit that I wasn't much of a fan of Sheik/Link, only because Sheik was just a small figment of Zelda. But this opened my eyes to the thought of considering Sheik as his own person. I enjoyed how you chose red as a conflicting color. I'd argue that blue can also fall into that category, but it was awesome that you showed such a conflicted being that Sheik is under that mask. For the record, I started laughing at random points during my geology class, making people and the professor stare at me from (it really just was) the Zelda moments.
sharkiegirl77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This fic is amazing :3
Mizu Mitsuname chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow... I never thought of keeping Sheik as a separate person... And then even going so far as to pair him with Link... But now I think I have a new favorite Legend of Zelda pairing... Wow...
RayHollows chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I saw a pic of Sheik in his costume before i read this fic... oh my gosh it's so... AMAZING! I LURVE IT! .-
FourSwordsAddict chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
nice! i'd love to see Sheik in tht costume,but i supose Link woould rather he'd be out of it ;)