Reviews for The Broom Closet Plots
StephanieTronco chapter 1 . 11/14
OMG that was amazing!
BlushingBelle chapter 1 . 10/9
I could have sworn I reviewed and favourited this story because I really enjoyed it!... actually I may be the last guest to review because I did love and it was adorable ... Maybe I forgot to login? Anyway I've favourited now. That other one was defo me.
Love this! It's just so adorable.
Loved it
Someone has the exact same story under a different name... explain?
amsev chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Delightful! Especially loved the bitty dragon!
FanGirlJen chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
haha love this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Why did Hermione cave and start speaking to Harry after only a day? Did she not eve hex him? Surely she gave Pansy a broken nose and 3 bad hexes after she got done with Harry, or does your Hermione not have any sort of self-respect or backbone?
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story. It is quite original and very well written. I like the touch of humour and the answer of the last paragraph to the first one. Pansy is devilish but I love her like that. And the discussions between Draco and Hermione show very well how they get closer.
Well... it's really good work and I had a very good time reading this. Thank you for having written and shared this story. ;)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hehe...Draco and Hermione were very in character. I loved their arguments. Great job.
kaci12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very humorous ;) Great Job you did!
I loved the Spanish & frog scenes XD
MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ADORABLE! I LOVED IT!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'm not a Harry Potter fan and I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow..
inner soul chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like how you were able to make the awkwardness so palpable to the readers. I was squirming in my seat just reading it and laughing at Draco's and Hermione's expense. I mean it in a good way. The awkwardness made their romance cute. And wow! You were able to out all prompts in this oneshot! I also liked Pansy's conniving character. The whole story is lovely. I hope you have more dramione stories for me to read. See ya!