Reviews for The Broom Closet Plots
FanGirlJen chapter 1 . 8/18
haha love this :D
Why did Hermione cave and start speaking to Harry after only a day? Did she not eve hex him? Surely she gave Pansy a broken nose and 3 bad hexes after she got done with Harry, or does your Hermione not have any sort of self-respect or backbone?
Peaseblossom-pixie chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story. It is quite original and very well written. I like the touch of humour and the answer of the last paragraph to the first one. Pansy is devilish but I love her like that. And the discussions between Draco and Hermione show very well how they get closer.
Well... it's really good work and I had a very good time reading this. Thank you for having written and shared this story. ;)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hehe...Draco and Hermione were very in character. I loved their arguments. Great job.
kaci12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very humorous ;) Great Job you did!
I loved the Spanish & frog scenes XD
MrsMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
ADORABLE! I LOVED IT!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I'm not a Harry Potter fan and I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow..
inner soul chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like how you were able to make the awkwardness so palpable to the readers. I was squirming in my seat just reading it and laughing at Draco's and Hermione's expense. I mean it in a good way. The awkwardness made their romance cute. And wow! You were able to out all prompts in this oneshot! I also liked Pansy's conniving character. The whole story is lovely. I hope you have more dramione stories for me to read. See ya!
Me chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I bloody well love this!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was really good! Liked it.
Anichat chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved your story ! That was a very nice oneshot and you made me laugh more than once (the "tengo un grande tigre en mi pantalones" just killed me!). So thank you very much !
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
LOVED IT! More!
jessi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great story, very funny!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Brilliant and their personalities were portrayed perfectly ;)