Reviews for Senses
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I'm going to have to disagree with popular opinion here and say that although this is a fine piece of writing, your second SPN fic is better...by far.

M.
iris254 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I'm usually not a fan of 1st person perspective, but I loved this one. Great job!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
congradulations! You made me cry! lol
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This was good - I like the first person angle. I'd like to see your multi-chapter fic.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hi I just read Senses and wanted to drop you a line telling you I enjoyed it. Hope you've continued writing. Thanks
StudlyShorts chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
BRAVO! GREAT STORY! i want more! so when's the next story comin' up?
Medium purple riding hood chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I LOVE this story! Really really good. I like to read more of you Supernatural stories. Is there any possible chance that we could see this story from Dean's pov?
Rosalene chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
That was soo cute. I love that Sam asked about the car! Good work.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Cool story! Great job!
pizzapixie2002 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
really well writte. keep it up
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Good job. I think you got the boys down pretty good, and thank God the car will be all right.

H.T.
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
awesome, awesome story! your descriptions and emotions are spot on. i love sam's confusion in the beginning and the story coming from his point of view. definately post your other stories soon, as your first supernatural fic was supurb indeed! .
skeeterses chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wonderful fic!

I definitely think you should write more Supernatural fiction. I, for one, would love to read more. Especially a longer, multi-part one. But that's just my 2 cents.

Great job.

Would love to read more by you.
jeifjwaieanfeiuanm chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This story was GREAT! I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean. It was typical Dean - gruff when stuff is good but pretty vulnerable when Sammy is in trouble. You did a great job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Great piece! Welcome to the Supernatural writing club! You're hired!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »