Reviews for Senses
XMindInTheMistX chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I totally loved it glad you posted!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
GREAT JOB! I love everything coming from Sam's point of view! The emotions were great without getting too 'chick-flick' and you captured the brothers relationship and characteristics beautifully! Look forward to seeing more from you soon! :)
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
wow this was a fabbo fic. i loved it, the siplicity of it, you know just being a one shot, was great, but then so much detail made it excellent!

i loved this! write more fics

and i think you'ddo just fine with an uber long one as well! *hint nudge prod*

anyways thats all for now folks, congrats on your first supernatural fic!

HendrickGrl25 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I Love the story.
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Good hurt Sammy.I like this story,and poor Dean must have been your other stories soon.
snchills chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I love'd the story. You need to do a 2nd chapter to fill us in about the poltergeist. Also about Sam's recovery and Dean's reaction to his poor damanged car. Personally I think it might be a toss up as to which he is more worried about. LOL
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
IT WAS SO GOOD! And so brotherly love, please write another fic soon, my heart was breaking for them!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
It was great. I absolutely loved it. You should definetly write more Supernatural fics soon.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
i thought it was really good.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow..nice piece of writing that had me hooked from start to finish. Keep the stories coming.
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
AWW very sweet and realistik WOW But yeah, brought back sum mems about me and hospitals a few years bak when I was 12. I remember I was fighting the docs and bleeding all over the place, but mostly passing out and puking, haha, but I like how u wrote Sam's feelings and everything going on in the hospital. I kould see it all and that was kool...if not kreepy heh

Thanks 4 this. Byz
LeahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Well, I will tell you for your first Supernatural fic~personally I thoght that was one of the best things i have ever red! Kudos! Two thumbs up!Very good jog,no, Excellent...You are on my alert list as of now.

Did I mention~I LOVE IT~

mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Good story.

I was worried for a minute that Sam was going to die. That would not be cool!

Xeia chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Wow! I usually hate fics written in first person (don't worry, its just a me being weird thing) but as credit to yours, I loved it so much I didn't even notice - you have real skill as a writer. Looking forward to more stuff!
merryw chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I thought it was great! Keep it up!
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »