Reviews for Senses
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Loved it. Would love it even more if you added on, continuing the story of the poltergeist, as well as how the boys deal with Sam's near-death encounter and healing process. I'm a sucker for Dean-angst, and I like how it's more subtle in this (only showing things from Sam's point of view) than in others. Superb work, can't wait to see what else you come up with.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I loved it! It was nice seeing Sam acting really strong in the way that you portrayed. I can't wait to see what else you have written! Keep up the amazing writing! Until your next post, Happy Writing!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Loved it ! Poor Sammy.
Phx chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very nice! Wow! Great job! I can't wait to read your next one!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
very well written. You captured the tone and flavor of the series and the relationship between the brothers dead on.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Excellent, this was a good story, heartbreaking... I kinda want to see more of an aftermath... maybe something involving their dad. I can't wait to see your other stories. ~Kara
Lonnie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Other than the fact that it is clinically impossibly to go over 3 minutes without oxygen to the brain without causing brain damage, miracle or not, it was pretty good.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Good job. Catch ya on the flip side.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4