Reviews for Ordinary Phantasticus
Aloe chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Well done, but somehow sad ...
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Oh my GOSH! You could one hell of a writer! It's so amazingly done! *i wish I could write like this too,*

Let's see...you could be the next sensation in the arts of literature! _
tooralooryeaye chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Simply amazing. I'd go on but the other reviewers have pretty much said everything I could ~:) You've obviously done some research on Dahl so that makes me wonder if you know about what he claimed to be his inspiration for CatCF/GGE. Just as sweet, really, though I like your story much better ~:)
kaput chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Aw! That is so adorable. And so... wonderful. God, I can't even think of any words to describe it. I love Willy's characterization (he gave me a serious Ichabod Crane/Victor Van Dort feel, which of course had me in giddy hysterics). Dahl, too, is a perfect inclusion. *sigh* Lovely, beautiful, fantastic fic. And a deft bit of writing, to boot. Keep up the good work!
Sherrrry chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow! Thanks. I needed to read that today. Been feeling rather down lately and your story made me feel hopeful today. thanks again.

I absolutly love how you included connections to Dahl, Charlie, Dr. Wonka in the story.
Katis228 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
A brilliant story! It was an absolute pleasure to read :)
nina-wyndia chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
this is cool! great story!1
MaRaMa-TSG chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was great! It sure felt like the origin of the actual books. As if Dahl had really been through it. Who, knows, maybe there's a 'Willy Wonka' somewhere in the world, but the cruelty in it never let him accomplish his wishes.

I liked how original and different this story is from all others. As always, the writing was 'phantastic' XP

I had to laugh at the part when he was speaking with his dad in the phone because just as I read he was twirling the phone cord around his index finger. I was doing the same movement and making spirals in my pillow. Perfect!

For being an AU story where Wonka is completely out of his world you kept him IC. Good job.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2