Reviews for A circle of Fools
hama431 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
update
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
i love this! update soon! why havent you updated? it been like two or three years! UPDATE! LOL.
ilovemusic11 chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
i like this story. and i'm really sad that you didn't update for a while. any ways update soon!
shadow-binder chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
hi... i rally hope that you will continue this story sometime, cause i really like it...
lollipop411 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
lovit!
killer sand cat chapter 6 . 7/12/2008
That was a pretty good idea, but what were tht sand siblings doing during that time? I thought that everyone was forced onto the dancefloor. Can't you make Sakura like Gaara instead of Sasuke, please? They are my favorite couple, ever! Hurry up and update soon, I'm getting tired of waiting for stories NOT being updated for weeks, months,even years! Oh and I hope your wrist gets better soon!
Akatsuki'sBloodyNekoNinja chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
YAY i love this story finish soon plz !
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Aw. Thats so sad! Shikamaru, Ino, Sasuke, and Sakura all feel guilty about the dance. But it felt so right to them! XD I can't wait to read more! Please continue and update when you can!
Christi XD chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
please update
silverymoonfire chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
nice please update soon k

Flame Hikarashiha chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
-cheers- go Go GO! TYPE TYPE TYPE! FINISH THIS STORY OR...ah forget it -.- i like the story ] XD
HorridxDecay chapter 6 . 3/26/2007
POOR SHIKA :( I FEEL BAD FOR HIM :( HOPE HE FEELS BETTER 0
HorridxDecay chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
SOO KAWAI LOVED IT 0
HorridxDecay chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
HECK YES GET RID OF INO AND HER BOYFRIEND XD
HorridxDecay chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
E *SCREAMS AND BLUSHES LIKE A FAN GIRL*

GARRA IS SOO KAWAII! HE PROTECTED SAKURA SOO KOOL HE IS SOO HOT SOMETIMES OK ALL THE TIME SIGH I AM A GARRA, AKATSUKI , SASUKE FANGIRL !