Reviews for Valentine Kiss
Rolyn chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Luv it to death! write another one! Pwese!

I'm out!
Anime Luver chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I love this story but near the middle, why did you suddenly switch to their American names when you started out eith Japanese ones? Well, either way, awesome story!
mew-rockz chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
nice story
Vanechka chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Hmm. you get pretty confused between jap and eng names. and that makes me confused too. lol
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
awesome! wow hes was on top of her and no chaperones!lol! they could of got freaky!lol
romancerox chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
very cute! love it! i never thought about may and drew's japanese names...
SakuraDrops93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I luv contestshipping! And your stories! You're going in my favs!
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
well, i must say, you've pretty much created what could've easily been a contestshippy pokemon episode. It was just so realistic and believable, i loved it. I'll admit, you had a bit of errors here and there, but nothing too extravagant. I really, really, really liked this one shot. To the favorites it goes!
Roseanni chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
AW! This is so super-cute! Love it! :]
ravengal chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
*squeal* I think I've died and gone to DrewxMay (or, rather, ShuuxHaruka) heaven! I loved it so much! Especially when they kissed! *squeal*
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aww that was a really cute story! i loved it! *adds to favs*
i an't tallen chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
You mastd up with the names. i love it dow (can't spll)

But the day only started. He felt trapped now. Trapped in a world of hearts, chocolates and little teddy bears. He suddenly came upon a flower shop. It seemed full of desperate people, mostly guys, who wanted to buy roses or other kinds of plants to give to their loved ones. Shuu looked down at a pot full of roses. Carefully, he picked one up and squinted at it as he never laid eyes on one. With a smile of disappointment, he placed it back. A water droplet came down from a petal, splashing into the bottom of the pot. Without a sound of arrival, Shuu looked behind and saw Haruka and her friends, walking happily through the streets. Talking about a contest or battle, Shuu thought. MAY then turned and saw the green haired coordinator.

MAY blushed. But for embarrassment, "That's not true!"

And with clumsy legs, she tripped over grabbing onto Shuu and both of them fell. Next thing, MAY was on top of him.

"Well, at least you'll know he'll be in the contest," ASH wondered. MAY looked at him with a denial face.

"That's the spirit, MAY," ASH said with a smile. MAY made a smile of determination.

"Speaking of which, where is Takeshi?" ASH and the rest looked around. Eventually they found him, flirting with NURSE JOY. She seemed startled by him.

"NURSE JOY," he said with hearts in his eyes, "Why don't you leave this place and spend the day with me."

"Hey, Satoshi, I think I'll just go up to the rooms," Haruka said and with that she walked straight up the stairs before Satoshi could answer. After she couldn't see him anymore she ran into the room. She just closed the door and slid down to the floor. What's wrong with me? MAY thought as she stared up the ceiling. Then she heard yelling from outside. She got up and looked out the window, seeing a girl breakup with her boyfriend. She threw the bouquet of pink and red carnations on his face. Tears streamed down his face as he pleaded for forgiveness.

"Wow, poor guy," Haruka couldn't help but feel pity for him. MAY loved Valentine's Day. She loved seeing people be happy with their loved ones. She then thought of the times she celebrated Valentines Day. Back to when she was little. Back at home, she used her crafty ideas to make valentines for the people she cared. She happily grabbed a nearby pair of scissors and cut a pink paper into a shape of heart. She then started scribbling some note that made her giggle and blush. She hugged the paper heart with joy and danced around with it. Filled with a happy feeling. To her, it was love.
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i loved it it was really cute!
IndusLotas2001 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
this is such a cool story. but why do you alternate back and forth with the names? one time its japenese, and then its english. but i don't mind.
Briichigo chapter 1 . 3/4/2006