Reviews for The Changeling
nonino chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
...That, was very dramatic. *_* I felt bad for the brothers. Great job!
Hikari chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Very interesting.
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Caesar's epilepsy was a nice touch-I'm assuming because Julius Caesar purportedly suffered from it. I don't know why, I just thought that was really cool. The quality and portrayal are also right on the mark.
Mithrigil chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
Oh, the beautiful anguish! This was tense and saturated up until the very end. A commendable, thorough, and through-composed piece of work! Brava!
Athena chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
Hmm... I was expecting Albert to die, but I was surprised that it was Pesmerga that did it. Lesser of two evils indeed.

Very good twist - I came out of it hating Pesmerga, heh.

I can't help but wonder what Yuber "stuffed into" Elissa that made her quiet. I also can't help but wonder what the title, The Changeling, refers to.

Caesar was probably the best of all of this thus far. Very true to character, I think. I'm curious where the idea of him suffering from epilepsy came from.

I await the last chapter.
Silence chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Oh I seriously am into this, I love this story so much! I'm dying to know what's going to happen next, I hope you update this again soon! I really do, poor Albert and Caesar, I cant wait to find out what happens next...Keep up the great writing, I'll be waiting!
Mithrigil chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
This is damned UGLY and I am in love.
The Grey Warrior chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
Wow. That was extremely poignant. I know I probably shouldn't pity Albert, because he could just as easily have sacrificed himself rather than his daughter or wife, but still. Wow. I think my heart is broken. :p

That aside, I loved your Yuber in this fic. He's just the perfect evil bastard. Actually, I found him sort of hot. Which is bad, I realize, because asking a man to sacrifice one of his two family members is really, really evil.

I liked the second chapter because of the interaction between Albert and Caesar. It's nice to see that Caesar does still care about his brother, despite the years of strain on their relationship.

Well done. I'm glad to see you contributing to this fandom again.
Athena chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
*reads the chapter twice over to relish in Albert's pain* Well, I think you know how I feel about Albert-Caesar interaction. Caesar's observations were so like him, and his sniping was great. I'm curious to know how much time passed between Yuber and Caesar's arrivals, since it wasn't mentioned in the chapter.

Somehow, I knew that Albert would end up choosing who he did. I guess I looked at it "logically" as he did. And I'm very happy to see him so messed up as a result. He must seriously be on the edge of sanity to try to seek revenge on Yuber, after all...

I'm currently wondering if Caesar plans to talk Albert out of the summoning, or if Albert will lose his nerve. I'm also wondering about the title of the story...

And, of course, I'm wondering when you will put out another chapter. Keep up the great work.
Athena chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Loving it, Mikomi. I tensed up as Albert started to panic and curled my fists in frustration at his situation. Gods, Yuber's perfect. *grins* I'm looking forward to more of your writing.
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Oh, Shiny. Yuber at hs most mephstophelian...